Reviews for On Pointe
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
pleeeease continue :) I just came across this fic and uuughh it's like everything I was looking for :D
Jade R. Manning chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Uggghhhh finish...it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Great chapter
chucchuu chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!

PS: i don't know if anyone else thinks the same, but i think the summary "his life was crooked. her legs were crooked." is just so cute! it just makes me go a"wwww!" heck, it's the reason why i decided to read this story :3
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story I really enjoyed it
Fluffy the chicken chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Awwwww! That's sweet... But sad. Also, are you going to include gale? Just asking :)
JaclynSusane chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I really love this story and am excited to see where it goes, keep up the good work?
And have you seen the music video for Hall of Fame by The Script? This story totally reminds me of it.
Naqia chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I liked the memory of why Rye was born and how cruel his motehr made the announcement. I'm still wondering, why his father hasn't left though, after both were born, he could have taken them with him.

Now I have to say that I'm not utterly convinced of the last scene, sounds a bit weird and too much of a good thing tbh to have his mother burn down the house seemingly unnoticed by anyone and then be invited by a rather stranger to camp in her basement. I mean, she barely knows him and someone must have seen or at least smelled anything, probably called the firefighters?

I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm looking forward to reading the next chater anyway.
Naqia chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh, this story sounds very promising. I like the contrasts you set with their backgrounds and I like that idea of Mrs. Mellark as drug addict and careless mother. And I like little Rye as the victim in that whole thing, abandoned by his mother and Peeta unable to cope with him all the time because of his age and his hard life.
I'm really looking forward to reading the next two chapters!
freedandelion-inactive chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I look forward to where this is going!
MaidenAlice chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
oh wow interesting i cant wait for more
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Okay, now we're getting somewhere. You've set up an interesting predicament.
kayola15 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Ooo tis is cool. I love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
A few grammatical and spelling errors. Take a more careful read through before posting it. It's small things like writing "nearly of his hinges" instead of "nearly off its hinges."
Fluffy the chicken chapter 1 . 2/7/2013