Reviews for Love and War
Immortalrunes chapter 18 . 3/30
I loved the story so much! I hope u do write a oneshot of them in the future.
It's amazing how well the military fit with the dauntless training.
Please continue to write more awesome fics! :)
Fairy Tails chapter 18 . 1/23
can you at least do a one shot or something when four and tris meet again or something?
Fourtris3 chapter 18 . 1/18
Oh my gosh you have to do a squeal I am like crying it was a sad but happy ending I need more:((((
FOURTRIS!
mi.ff29 chapter 18 . 1/1
I don't understand the ending...why they cannot be together? I don't mean now, but maybe a few months later, they can meet again and be together. Write at least Epilogue, how they meet again and get back together or Sequel, just don't leave it like this, please, when its possible for them to be together. It makes me really sad that I spent so many hours reading this story only to find this ending :(
Theres one thing I do not understand...why is she there? she does not look like she would want to be there.
quincylove344 chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Bravo. Perfectly compelling and heart-wrenching.
(PS, no matter what bullshit people give you about the ending, I think it was perfect.)
ILOVEDIVERGENTANDHUNGER GAMES chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
OMG :O
ILOVEDIVERGENTANDHUNGER GAMES chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
ILOVEDIVERGENTANDHUNGER GAMES chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
FUCK YOU MARCUS
ILOVEDIVERGENTANDHUNGER GAMES chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
:) I laugh when you just put a smile :)
ILOVEDIVERGENTANDHUNGER GAMES chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
You know a lot about guns...
Sunni96 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Your story, Love and War, has been nominated for a Dauntless Award for Most Original Story. Please go on to my profile page and vote to let your opinion be known and Good Luck!- Sunni96
LLM99 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
I'm sad now. I live next to a military base and people are always coming and going. You make a friend and the next moth they leave. It's awful, but it's out of our control. But with this military base a lot of people like it here and decide to retire here. You get your friends back, but its never the same. You feel like everything is dislocated. Depending on how long you were apart. I lost my best guy-friend from when I was little because of this, I miss him. I haven't seen him in years, but I miss him. There is one more thing I have to say. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HELP OUR TROOPS OVER SEAS!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
No, no, no you can't end like that that story was amazing please, please, please write more I love that story you could do it about like when she goes home and they hang out at their houses and something like that just dont end the story im begging u :-)