Reviews for Marley's Toy Chest
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 6/21
Vous me faites pleurer, c'est tellement touchant.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 6/21
Si touchant!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 2/15
I know I shouldn't have read this just yet but I couldn't resist. There is just so much pain and uncertainty for both Bella and Edward. I see both sides so clearly, yet hurt for them both. I don't know if this story goes this way but those two really need one another.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/15
Marley is so lucky to have Edward as her daddy. And Bree was kind and compassionate. I think I smiled while reading this chapter. :)
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 1/30
Hearing her side of how badly she was treated by her father and her best friend was unbelievably sad. How either of them could've done that to her is beyond my thought process. Her father disgusted me with his holier than though comments. He'd rather his own daughter suffer the way she's been suffering, than let her have her child. My stomach actually hurts for how she was treated. If he had never been hurt, she would've never found out. Not until h passed away and she had to go through this paperwork then. Marley could've been a mother herself by the time that happened. Kate, that one is mind boggling too. I'm glad she disowned both of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 1/30
This was a fantastic glimpse into him picking her up from 'the garden'. What a sweet way to share that with us.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Love reading this awesome job!
twilightobession chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Love reading this. I am wondering if the bald headed cop that was at the hospital was Bella's dad.
sandraev1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I loved reading Bella's POV and getting to know what happen. Thanks
Dottyxox chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Aww how cute! It's nice to see a glimpse into the back story of marleys mother!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I doubt Kate would have thrown up. Someone that cold to their best friend has no heart.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So sweet.
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
oh, my. I loved little Marley's story, but, as a mother (of a girl!) this was hard to read...I can't begin to imagine what is like to lose a child. Good job, amazing story!
Wyattsmom0706 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I loved these little extra insights into the story. I'd like to hear how the conversations with Charlie and Kate went though or even maybe some of the time Bella was in a Coma and what they were thinking. Thanks for sharing the story!
Diamond Dia chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I loved it. Charlie needed to go to jail.