Reviews for Old At Heart
Time-Lady-Rose chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
The ending...I can't even XD But I loved this story! I hope to see more of them in future stories :)
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Well done. :)
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Your characterization is perfect as always! And the humor in this chapter is delightful! The Doctor and Jackie! Priceless! Sure the Doctor and Jackie have always had words vigorously, but THIS Doctor! When he actually fights back, oops, "defends himself" it is soo very right and soo very funny! Then losing his cool with her about proposing to Rose?! It was just great! All I did was chuckle and laugh! :) :) Yet another well done chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Brilliant sappiness and I dote on the thought of his future/ experienced/ "mature" incarnations looking back at his "youth". To summarize my emotions of this chapter: sword-cane fight! sword-cane fight! sword-cane fight! Thanks for posting this story.
Ace Von S chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Oh! This was amazing. I can't wait for more. The Doctor and his Rose, they really are the stuff of legend.
blue sky chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter again. Can't wait for more.
Malozing chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
I'm enjoying your writing so far. I cannot wait for the next update D
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Still charming! Just the right balance and tone to the characters. Following. :-)
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is truely charming! Personally, I think the First Doctor is one of the most challenging to write! But you really seem to have his gruff crotchitiness and his charm perfectly! And I too love Rose with any Doctor! Multi-eras have become some of my favorites. Great work so far! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
So cute and geeky all rolled up into one! Thanks for posting, and good fortune in all aspects of your life.
OTHCharmfan chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Loved it, It's great is it set in the 60's or the 00's and loved how you included Ian and Barbra and rose and the doctor dancing all night and so happy you included the stuff of legend line made me laugh am hoping Ian and Barbra will still travel with them just maybe voluntary unlike the show have now watched some old episodes on netflix and loved them
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Very sweet. :)
blue sky chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Interesting and funny story. Would like to read more!
Z-King chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ah nice to see that you are still writing good for you!
OTHCharmfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Loved it Great Start an older rose Makes sense as the first doctor was old, and au she worked at Hendricks so long as she never met the doctor till now interesting idea can't wait for Susan to come into this has rose got grandkids
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »