Reviews for Kite Runner One-shots
CrazyforMalfoy chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Great story. No idea what is going on but good story
NoComparison chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was a very, very nice oneshot. I like how you put in how Amir actually steps up to the mark and saves Hassan from Assef. You got across the fact that Amir still feels intimidated and afraid of Assef, which is understandable, but he also wants to do the right thing and protect and Hassan. To be able to do that in such a short space of time is really, really good writing.

Something that I do have to mention is that the story does have some errors with regards to dialogue and punctation. For example, oftentimes there is dialouge with no tag to complete, or an incorrect tag.

"Why did you do that, Amir agha?" He asked. - "Why did you do that, Amir agha?" he asked.

"You're my friend" I replied. "Though, I think we should see if Rahim Khan will teach us self-defense" - "You're my friend," I replied. "Though, I think we should see if Rahim Khan will teach us self-defense."

It would be worth going back over this chapter to double check the dialouge tags. This is a very well-written story, and it could be even better if you just fix those few small grammar mistakes. I did enjoy this, though and think you can do awesome things with these oneshots :)

catalougedreams chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
These were both sweet and I wished that actually happened, would be so much nicer :p
catalougedreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aw that was really sweet :)