Reviews for I, Alone
ifkinghatesnape chapter 1 . 9/18
I love how realistic your fic is but I still can't stand how much of a POS both Snape and Dumbledore are. Even if they're fictional, I hope there's a special place in hell for these two.
craig mills chapter 21 . 8/22
When we getting new chapter? So far this stories incredible..
Oh my gosh yes! Finally! I have been searching for a fic like this and someone who actually writes about how u can't get over 11 years of abuse just like that. And you actually diverge from the cannon instead of just rewriting the books! Thank u so oooo much!
AwkwardAspie chapter 1 . 7/11
I really love this story and I'm rereading it now because I haven't read all of the chapters that are out. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories.
HPFanfictionIsGreat chapter 21 . 5/19
This is an absolutely amazing story, and I would love to see it updated.
Strikeman chapter 21 . 3/7
It's been two years since this was updated, is it dead?
HallowHandses chapter 21 . 2/20
God, please finish this. It's such a good story, and I personally love it.
nickp41 chapter 21 . 2/19
Great story,shame about the lack of an ending
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 2/19
Why no update? And what's that asshole Flint and his boys up too?
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 2/19
I like how the Gryffindors saved Harry while his Slytherin teammates only cared about the game lol
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 2/19
Harry is an idiot. Why do all that? Just levitate the damn club and drop it on the trolls head.
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 2/19
I don't like that u made Gryffindor the bad guys :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/19
Considering Harry has been abused so much, why the hell would he want to go into Slytherin, the House of Bullies?
Pat chapter 21 . 1/30
I've been enjoying this story very much. It's pretty amazing that you've used 260 K, and 21 chapters, just to take the story barely past Harry's first Christmas at Hogwarts! I can't imagine how you'll get it to June!

Assuming, of course, that you ever come back to it... when I enjoy a story, I bookmark it, and check back in a few years to see if there's been any additions.

You sure do have a lot of loose ends - which may not all get tied up during Year 1; but still there are a lot of them:
*you already offed Tom Riddle this year, so what happens for the rest of the year?
*crazy little Astoria
*messed-up Theo Nott
*marriage-contract-obsessed Draco
*Blaise's scheming mother
*a pack of pond-scum Gryffindors, particularly Ron (will McGonagall be able/willing to do anything about them?)
*Snape's relationship with Harry
*a murderous Slytherin Quidditch team (will Snape be able/willing to do anything about them?)
*Sinistra's and Flitwick's relationships with Harry
*will Harry and Neville become better friends?
*Hermione's apparent new crush
*what happens to the other girls/who will Harry pair with later?
*Harry's accidental magic - perhaps the ash-creating power is psychological and guilt-induced?
*is Harry a horcrux in your world?
*what will happen come summer - the Dursleys, or something else?
*what about the mermaid Rin? (that interlude made no sense, other than a way for Harry not to drown)
*what about the giant squid? (that interlude was fun)

Best wishes!
Pat chapter 9 . 1/30
I'm sorry to read of the loss of your father. The title of this chapter, "Beneath The Stars Above", seems apt - we who are left behind, are still beneath the stars above - and perhaps our lost loved ones are soaring above us, amidst those stars.