Reviews for I, Alone
mworth1019 chapter 21 . 7/3
This is an interesting read...please keep it coming...
scarlettmeadows chapter 21 . 6/24
You are evil :) Well, Flint is. And Dumbledore is a fool, isolating Harry :P

really enjoying this fic :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 6/24
I'd like to see more magic learning, if possible. You've skipped over all the classes...I can't imagine that nothing interesting has ever happened eg in potions, between the griffs and the slytherins, or Harry having difficulty with another spell...it's just becoming a little too 'sappy'?
scarlettmeadows chapter 15 . 6/24
Terrifying!
scarlettmeadows chapter 14 . 6/24
Oh! Poor kids :P Boils!
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 6/24
Love the fact that he keeps kissing the professor :P lol
this is fanfction meaning not real so if people what to get over abuse in a few months the can EVERYONE HATES AN ANGTSY HERO
vonny25 chapter 21 . 6/1
I like the story
vonny25 chapter 11 . 5/31
Ilove the story
tanzar81 chapter 10 . 5/21
I'm a firm believer that Mr. Weasley should have had the awesome idea to try out muggle birth control the night Ronald was conceived..
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 5/21
Ahh the joys of being trained..
Victoria LeRoux chapter 21 . 5/18
Generally, I've enjoyed this story quite a bit. You have a good main cast and a solid grammatical grasp, and I've only seen a handful of typos here and there. I felt as though your characters could use some more developing - you gave Nott a backstory, but have ignored him since. You said Blaise is a close friend of the others, but we rarely see him in the story.

Still, I look forward to seeing where this goes. Looking forward to the next update!
fatman chapter 16 . 5/8
Please update soon!
Anderfail chapter 16 . 5/7
Perhaps you are right about magic, but only if you don't take it to its logical extremes. You're talking about a power that can fundamentally alter the four forces of nature (strong, weak, electromagnetic, gravity). There should technically be very very little that magic cannot solve. Functional immortality is essentially what is possible with magic, so while Voldemort is insane and wanted to not die, he just went about it in the wrong manner.
Anderfail chapter 11 . 5/7
Damn, was hoping for a harem story, but ah well, I can see you're going for a more realistic take (for as realistic as a magical world with magically enforced oaths and unbreakable vows can be). I imagine the final pairing will be Harry/Daphne given how things are going. Could be an H/Hr though, I could see either one. He has more in common with Hermione at the moment even if he doesn't realize it.

Great story so far.