Reviews for I, Alone
sorry you lost me here in this chapter, I know he is abused but you also made him stupid and I know abuse, there is no way some one is that stupid!
LokiLegolas7 chapter 15 . 2/10
"Maybe, if you look real hard, you'll be able to finally see your Mum and Dad!" This just hurt my heart
Ducky1776 chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Ummmmm who is Travis Davis? I know you meant Tracy, but that's a glaring issue. Ok, now that I've said that, keep on going with your story; I'm really enjoying it.
WHCnelson chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Good Story
jmanfitzwater chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
Well written so far looking forward to the rest
jesusyamato chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I love how realistic your fic is but I still can't stand how much of a POS both Snape and Dumbledore are. Even if they're fictional, I hope there's a special place in hell for these two.
craig mills chapter 21 . 8/22/2017
When we getting new chapter? So far this stories incredible..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Oh my gosh yes! Finally! I have been searching for a fic like this and someone who actually writes about how u can't get over 11 years of abuse just like that. And you actually diverge from the cannon instead of just rewriting the books! Thank u so oooo much!
AwkwardAspie chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I really love this story and I'm rereading it now because I haven't read all of the chapters that are out. This is one of my favorite Harry Potter stories.
HPFanfictionIsGreat chapter 21 . 5/19/2017
This is an absolutely amazing story, and I would love to see it updated.
Strikeman chapter 21 . 3/7/2017
It's been two years since this was updated, is it dead?
HallowHandses chapter 21 . 2/20/2017
God, please finish this. It's such a good story, and I personally love it.
nickp41 chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
Great story,shame about the lack of an ending
ThunderSphinx chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
Why no update? And what's that asshole Flint and his boys up too?
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 2/19/2017
I like how the Gryffindors saved Harry while his Slytherin teammates only cared about the game lol