Reviews for I, Alone
bluesonicblast chapter 10 . 7/15
Ooooooo, I think ickle Ronnykins is JEALOUS!
Kazbaby chapter 21 . 7/15
When I first saw the summary for this story, I couldn't help but be intrigued because it had a different feel to it somehow. I was immediately sucked in, and hard. You've done an absolutely fabulous job with the characters, their backstories, and made them even more real. A few times I couldn't help but think after reading either Harry or Hermione's reaction to a situation: 'I know how you feel' or 'I've done/thought the same'. Those moments bring these kids to life even more.

The friendship between "The Outsiders" is one that every lonely kid (or adult, for that matter) dreams of. When the others joined Harry at the dinner table and ate some of his food so he wouldn't be alone in suffering from Ron's prank, I couldn't help but cheer out loud. Your pacing is damn near perfect because there really is no quick fix for the type of upbringing that they endured. There has been more than one instance where you've had me tearing up, or wanting to hurt someone on behalf of one of the characters.

It was very interesting to see the confrontation between Harry and Quirrell happen during the Christmas break, and it was actually much more exciting. Then the twist with Harry's hands turning things to ash was most excellent but having him isolated from his friends broke my heart for all of them. The changes you've made to canon fit wonderfully together.
mworth1019 chapter 21 . 7/3
This is an interesting read...please keep it coming...
scarlettmeadows chapter 21 . 6/24
You are evil :) Well, Flint is. And Dumbledore is a fool, isolating Harry :P

really enjoying this fic :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 6/24
I'd like to see more magic learning, if possible. You've skipped over all the classes...I can't imagine that nothing interesting has ever happened eg in potions, between the griffs and the slytherins, or Harry having difficulty with another spell...it's just becoming a little too 'sappy'?
scarlettmeadows chapter 15 . 6/24
Terrifying!
scarlettmeadows chapter 14 . 6/24
Oh! Poor kids :P Boils!
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 6/24
Love the fact that he keeps kissing the professor :P lol
this is fanfction meaning not real so if people what to get over abuse in a few months the can EVERYONE HATES AN ANGTSY HERO
vonny25 chapter 21 . 6/1
I like the story
vonny25 chapter 11 . 5/31
Ilove the story
tanzar81 chapter 10 . 5/21
I'm a firm believer that Mr. Weasley should have had the awesome idea to try out muggle birth control the night Ronald was conceived..
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 5/21
Ahh the joys of being trained..
Victoria LeRoux chapter 21 . 5/18
Generally, I've enjoyed this story quite a bit. You have a good main cast and a solid grammatical grasp, and I've only seen a handful of typos here and there. I felt as though your characters could use some more developing - you gave Nott a backstory, but have ignored him since. You said Blaise is a close friend of the others, but we rarely see him in the story.

Still, I look forward to seeing where this goes. Looking forward to the next update!
fatman chapter 16 . 5/8