Reviews for Sensation
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Please keep going! I wanna know how it ends! :O
Me-Peeta'sAuthor chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hey Guys! I am at college! so exciting! anyways! I don't know when I will get around to this! I am not quitting Just figuring out my life! I will get back to you! I promise! please read this! y'all thanks! hope you don't forget about me too soon. or did you already? haha anyways my email is if you have any comments or questions or suggestions! I cant get back to you. and its faster through my email. lol
Anne Hawthorne chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Wow. Just WOW. You scared the hell out of me with the name of the Chapter, then all the ninjas thing, and then... Wow. Keep writing, please, it's wonderful
Peetagrl3-TheRollyJoger chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
PLease UPDATE SOON. This is so awesome!
Peeta is so hot *passes out from peeta's hotness and the need for updates*
Anne Hawthorne chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Yeeeeaah, she's alive! Please, don't end it now, I wanna know what exactly happenned to Katniss and all... Poor Peeta, you're pretty mean to him. I love it hahaha.
bookworm chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
It's haymitch Abermathy or Abernathy I cant remember
FlyingPenguin98 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
please keep writing these until they get old please!
Anne Hawthorne chapter 15 . 5/22/2013
You know my heart stopped when I read "Katniss is dead", don't you? And, omG, what will happen to Peeta and Gale? And where's Katniss? I want more!
Anne Oliveira chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
You know I don't even have nails anymore, don't you? I need more! It's perfect btw

Reviewed as a guest because i've already reviewed chapter 14
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Oh my God. Nit what I meant to post...sorry guys. Tonight I'm going to repost tonight.
Peeta'sAuthor chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Oh shout I did not mean to post this. I feel really freaking stupid. Sorry guys!
Anne Hawthorne chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Hahahaha, oh my God, Bethanne, why did you post it? Laughing myself to tears hahaha. I'll do that.
Anne Hawthorne chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
OmG, where's Katniss? And, wow, great thing about the assassin and the poison, almost there, Gale and Peeta haha. Okay, I'm worried about what will happen now. Waiting for more, always hahaha.
- Oliveira. Anne Oliveira.
Peeta'sAuthor chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Hey will be a long time before I update this. Sorry about that! Bare with me please?! I need the time to finish my music video. Than I will be right with you. And I will do more than update it ill find katniss for you. I mean peeta will of course!
Anne Hawthorne chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
omg, poor Peeta. Katniss, where are you? -cry
ok, I stopped, I really like it when they hurt hahaha. More, please!
- Hawthorne. Anne Hawthorne. haha, you made me a monster!