Reviews for Sensation
Mockingjay chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I think she should be pregnant
DHeitchou12892 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Omg! I love it, pls pls pls keep writing, I really hope you'll write more about what Peeta felt before this still, like on the beach.

P.S. I LOVE JOSHUA RYAN HUTCHERSON. .. He's my hubby... lol I like Johanna's joke in chp 1, I think u did really good.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I like it. it's funny, finish please.
Peeta'sAuthor chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Okay, so i thought i edited it and changed the spelling on the words i found, which was a lot. thanks by the way, i just wish you had said it in a nicer way. oh well. anyways, it might take some time to up-date i don't know. hopefully it works. I'm really sorry about you not being able to get through the first chapter. sometimes i type to fast and then don't go back and look. sorry. i will change that and not make those mistakes again. thanks, deeply humiliated and scared-me. -p.s i can't review again on the first Chapter-so this is to the person who corrected and complained about sensation. sorry:(
scribhneoir82 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Please use spell check or get someone to proofread your work.
I can't get past the first chapter because of all the errors.
Anne Hawthorne chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Kkkk, goodness, Katniss is such a bad girl! Torturing the poor boy; poor Peeta, who on Earth could sleep after that? Loved it 3
Dunno, maybe she's pregnant, maybe she is not. I hope she is, but, grrh, u r torturing me now. Loved it, really
Peeta'sAuthor chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Okay...who wants me to finish this? just review yes or like.
Anne Hawthorne chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I liked that :D Gale, always helping by his words kkkkk
More more more more ;3
Anne Hawthorne chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Peeta, u r a bad guy! KKKKKKKK
Awn, sweet as always :3
Adriene Alexandra Wayne chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oooh! Scandalous! But well done! ;)
Peeta'sAuthor chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Okay, i guess this was a hit. i will continue it. thanks guys, you rock! i will make it much longer! :) thanks...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Reviewed! Now make it longerrrrr! Plz ?!
Anne Hawthorne chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awww *-* ok, remember when I said I really really really loved Endlessly? Well, I really really really really really really loved Sensation!
I'll give u lots of candies if u continue this one - well, actually, I want, but u got what i meant.
DomiHearts1497 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013