Reviews for The Campers Read The Lightning Thief
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
update
penny chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is awesome!
bubbles chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
That is just awesome. You should really write more you are a very good writer. I do think that you should have Jason, Piper and Leo talk more but other than that it's awesome.
Slightly Afraid chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! I really hope you very on with this
Slightly Afraid chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
This is really go
PJoHoOFan chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Ω this is SO F******* AWESOME! PLEASE write the nxt chapter like...NOW! Cuz this is WAY to EPIC to only have 2 chapters! :) Keep Writing! Ω
DaughterofViolanceandAthena chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Plz update
Avid Reader0907 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I like this a lot, but Thalia and Nico seem OOC. Great job though.
dragon fier 20 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
:D haha, yeah, the next chapter is gonna be cool huh? lol. i loved the chapter, and i can't wait for more! plz update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Reported. Copying from a pervously published work is not allowed. You will be reported until removal or suspenstion. If you have a problem with this, either move it to another site or learn to pay attention to the Guideline Rules that you agreed to.
Tom Marvolo Riddle 2 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I'll be your official beta-reader if you want
allen r chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
there is one minor mistake. annabeth would know dodds is a fury, other than that great story.
Austin chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
The best fanfic I've seen to date, even if it's been done before. It's probably also the the first that I've seen with no grammatical or spelling errors. You should have no qualms with using an idea that's been used before; you spectacular writing makes up for that, and more. You gave everyone perfect personalities that matched exactly how they acted and spoke in the books. On scale of ten, I can honestly say that you've earned an eleven. Hell, you may have even inspired me enough to start writing for myself! Anyway, thanks for the good (read: spectacular) read.

P.S.- If you abandon this project I'll cry myself to sleep over my computer.
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
It has some potential to expand, but excellent word choice and flawless grammar. :) Nicely done.
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow! I love it! You're right about this type of story being done before, but this is definatly one of the better ones. Please update soon.