Reviews for Love at First Sight
mackenzie chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
I loved ur story! Is there going 2 b more chap? or u should mayb make a new story plz write more! thanks 4 sharing ur story

P.s next time take it slowier
Koko chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
your story was pretty good. i was shocked at the end, though, when they were all getting married. i mean, they got engaged while still in high school! that is WAY too early to be getting married (if this was a story in the 1920's it would be fine, but...). i like your story overall, though. you should write a sequel to this story. well, i g2g. PLEASE WRITE BACK! *peace*
mn.m chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
it suked
Markus chapter 9 . 12/10/2003
WOOah now..thats a good fan rocks and i cried and laughed, and cried and ate cookies...It was great and you should keep up good work and be awesome and just rock
kodochaceres chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
MonoChronos Sorry I'm unable to Sign-In chapter 9 . 12/4/2003
What a great ending! My compliments to you and your editor. It's a miracle that Chris returned and lived happily with his wife, Mika. Along with their neighbors, Toni and Jackson. You have written a beautiful story and good luck with your next one!
- MonoChronos -
Omega Prime Zero chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
Good story you have so far, MomoAdachi! I know I have a little more to go until I reach your recent chapter, but I feel really tired so I will finish it sometime soon if I can. Keep up the good work!

- MonoChronos -
alli chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
very good!i just hope you finish it!please!
Markus chapter 8 . 8/28/2003
I like the ending, it kinda makes you wonder exactly whats going to happen even though it seems obvious, it might be something else...very good chaper, can't wait for the next one
Ron Time chapter 8 . 8/27/2003
YEAH! PORTY! No way.. you're kiddin gme, right? No way that's a ring... no way...

Though I do want to find out... *hint hint*

Thanks so much for emailing me to tell me the new chaps were up! I wouldn't have been able to bear it if I had never read more of your story!
Ron Time chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
Kisses! Well, she'll miss him over the summer, and he wouln't be able to visit that often if he's all the way in Belgiam... blah blah... It's good so far!
Ron Time chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
MOVIES! Woo hoo! But, shouldn't Chris be a responsible young man and be packing his suitcase for his trip? ()
Ron Time chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
It can't be the beginning of a beautiful summer if Chris is going away... I'm confused... Oh well, I'll find out in the next chapter, I guess!
Ron Time chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
I still like it a lot, which is why I'm going to read the next chapter! All I have to say is that I feel bad for the nervous wreck...

(nervous wreckMika)
Ron Time chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
YAY! Cooley, I get to go read the next chapter now! It's good!