Reviews for Love at First Sight
Sailormoon1fan chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It's so great!
Physco Draco chapter 7 . 4/19/2003
I must definitely say that this is much better than Hitomi Fanel's fic in this section. However, you also have your flaws. This story is rushed, it's out of character and it seems like it has no plot. Other than that, your grammar is easy to read but, it's boring and you've got a ton of missing commas and such. Please get an editor, see ya.
Mark chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
Oh...this is a good chapter...full of suspense at the end...can't wait for the next one, and keep up the awesome work...
Mark chapter 6 . 4/2/2003
eeh...i like this chapter not as much as the others...but it is only buiding up to something. I predict that the future chapters will bring some sort of major plot twist that will really bring things Alive, and the story will just take off from there...I like what i see so far, and it was intresting from start to Chapter 6 now. I look forward to reading the other chapters
mark chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
The thing i liked about this chapter is how now mika is so happy to be with chris...all the more reason to be more sad when he leaves...who knows whats to come, but whatever it is..i figure it should be good...plus i like how it explains the characters feelings to be in love...
Mark chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
This chapter basically lays ground work for what is to come...end of the year, Chris is going away, mika is alone. Who knows whats to happen, so it leaves me in a good about of suspense to continue...I give it a thumbs up :)
Mark chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
Well yay...everyone is happy that mika and chris are together, but BOOM...out of no where there is the twist of Chris going to England for the summer...Now if you ever been in love, and that person that you love is going away forever or for a long period of time...IT CAN BE TERRIBLE...So i like how it related to me, and how there was that twist...plus only mika and chris know, and toni and johnson don't know any better yet
Mark chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
The thing i really liked about this chapter was how mika felt. I know the feeling when you tell someone how you feel about them is, and it is explained very well here. You want to tell them so badly, and you work up all this courage...5 minutes before you plan to meet them and tell them your shaking, and feel sick...I liked the chapter overall for that reason.
Mark chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Well This chapter so far lays the ground work for ahead...Althought its slow to start, it gets the point across...im pretty sure that the rest of the chapters will incease in intrest as time goes on to elaborate a good story overall, thus far I like the story, and im in enough suspense to want to read the next chapter
Kuroi Koneko chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Ahem. Two things: 1) I really like your story, so where are the updates? and 2) did you know that there is now a category for Miracle Girls?

If you didn't know no. 2, now ya do! Just thought I'd mention it since I *think* I recall reading somewhere that you wished there was a section just for Miracle Girls.

Anyway, keep writing!

Kuroi
AuburnTressed chapter 6 . 12/29/2002
Wow! You don't know how perfect this is_ I just got a new Miracle Girls manga today and have been dying to read some fanfiction on it. Mika/Chris is my fave couple as well_ This story is so KAWAII so I can't wait for the next chapter_ Keep up the great work!

*Erica-san*
Washu-Plushie chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This is a reallly good story ! I likey ! .

- Author of Records of Hikari
iNcHaNtEd AnGeL chapter 6 . 12/21/2002
Hey Momo! Yur Editor here! Sorry it took me so long to edit this but with school and all it's hard to make time you know? Anyway, keep up the good work! Love always

.SakuraChick.
M2 the Mewtwo Guru chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
Sweet! Finally ya wrote some more. That's what M2 needs ta do. Keep up the good work!
Marty McFly chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
This very good. I can not wait to see what happens next.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »