Reviews for Above, Over, and Beyond the System
Calexy chapter 1 . 2/12
I got so disappointed when I finished reading this, and then realized that there indeed wasn't a next chapter button. I just sat there, staring at where the button should be, as if it was going to just randomly pop up. But it never did - a novel by me.
xD Anyways, this was amazing! It was so funny and cute, just, urrrrggggg, my love for it, I cannot express. So, I will thank you for writing this, so that I could read it. Thank you. 3
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 1 . 2/11
This. Just SO much love. MIB for the win. *hearts*
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 1/12
I really liked this. I feel like you could continue it if you wanted to. Just let me know if you plan on continuing it.
AkaiShinda chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was actually awesome. It'd be great if you'd have the inspiration to write here and there a one-shot to it. It looks like a base-chapter or base for future reference. It's actually great.
otps-a-plenty chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
whY WAS I SO HESITANT THIS WAS PERFECTION AND OH GOD JUST OMG I WANT MORE BUT I KNOW ITS GONNA STAY A ONE SHOT JUST LIKE LA;KDFAKS
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE WHY DID LUDWIG HAVE TO HAVE HIS MEMORY WIPED THAT'S SAD. D: Well I know WHY but.. :( If I were Alfred, I'd have kissed Arthur before I wiped his memory. XD Ahh this is adorable.
Pucchan09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
MiB and USUK together? *give you a standing applause*
ennflor chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I like MIB and I like USUK, and having both of them at the same time? Perfect! 8D
I don't know why, but I liked this story waaaay too much. I have to mention that I like your stories in general, they're nice to read and are funny. I do enjoy reading them. 8) You write very nicely.
I wish though that this story was longer. D: I'd like to read moooore about them in this AU. But oh well! I enjoyed it either way!
Also, Tony's cameo was amusing lol. Fucking bitch!
TheNameIsHaYn chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was brilliant! Though I don't like Arthur's codename, I mean, Ar? Kinda sounds like a pirate. Was that what you were aiming for.
Besides that, awesome, as always. Will you write more? If so, can you put in France & Canada?
Thanks! HaYn
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
What a perfect crossover! It made me giggle that Alfred had already guessed Ludwig. I'm sure Ludwig's poker face is really helpful in his job. XD And cute ending! I'm glad Arthur had kind of figured out what was going on. ;)
Xx-Tarqui-xX chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was such an interesting idea and delivered so perfectly. I just love the chemistry between your characters and it's all so beautifully written.
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awww this was cute and funny. I like it! :D
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
AWEOSME
AWESOME
AWEOSME
I CAN GO ON
AWESOME
MEN IN BLACK HETALIA? YES!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I ain't a huge fan of MIB but this is so cool!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Lol, love the ludwig name thing.