Reviews for Antiqua Praetorii et Iuvenis Hospes
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 23 . 8/12
What's seriously depressing about this is that you said you knew where you wanted to go with this, and only had a couple more chapters, and then you left it.

I really liked this story. I hope you finish it one day.

Skyler
SdrawkcabForwards chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
D: Rory's so sad...
Jewelshoes chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
I screamed when I saw the email saying this had been updated. This is my favourite fic ever.
Ranchdressing chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
This is an amazing story! I had to come back and re-read it because I've never seen this story before! I'm happy that I found this perfect gem!

I truly like that Martha isn't developing any type of feelings for Rory (some people would probably try to do something like that and attempt to make him get over Amy, but I don't see that happening any time soon). I like that there are moments when you can't tell if it's Rory talking or the Centurion speaking. This is truly a powerful story that I WILL be favorite-ing as well as alerting.
Jewelshoes chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
*cries* you haven't updated for ages! Hope everything's okay :) i just want to let you know this is the best fic I've ever read an I love ot so much xx
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Definitely loving BAMF!Rory. Any chance of an update soon? And, hmm, maybe a series on his time waiting for the Pandorica to open?
RogueBlueMoon chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
So I was very curious about Elisium in Morte and it's meaning, at least in the name. After searching and using some translating app, I found that it means paradise in death and I think that you choose the name well and it really ties with Rory as a character. This story I great and I can't wait to see more.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
That was some sassy dialogue.
ThatOneFan chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
... That was probably one of the more epic speeches I have read to date. It's so easy to forget just how bamf Rory is in canon, but he spent /2,000 years/ doing god knows what and doing it epically enough to become an honest-to-god /legend/.
Meian Kurayami chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
This. Is. Awesome.
Fantastic.
Brillant.

This is a side of Rory I would have loved to see in the series. We never saw how much his time waiting had changed him. I loved the part in Venice, with the mansion that influenced him in a way.

Martha's interaction with him is also interesting. In a way, they were both always second best - Martha with Rose, him with the Doctor - and yet they were perhaps the most loyal of all those who passed the Tardis's door.

River's role is also interesting. Rory has a feeling that she might be the first of them to die - the poet, the one who loves a God - because she is River Song. And Martha may be the only one who can save the Doctor. And River will die, again and again, before she allows anyone to kill the man she loves.

All in all, I can't wait to see what happens next!
quoththeraven5 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Oh man! This was good! :0 Can't wait to find out how they get out of this one :) I loved Rory's conversation with Martha, very enlightening :)
Lilandril chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
Un rory sous influence ... Dangereux ...
Lilandril chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
This, poet, priet and prophet is a beatiful way to describe them... Gods means timelord? Hoping for the suite
Jewelshoes chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Completely loved the last chapter, found this one slightly confusing though, sorry. And I was just wondering is Martha well now, or does she still have the bullet in her stomach? Anyway can't wait to read the next chapter, I love this story so much!
strexcorp chapter 21 . 8/19/2013