Reviews for Requiem and Remedy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
I didn't comment on this story before. But believes me it's one of my favorites. I like the way you portrayed Dumbledore-Potter relationship, heartwarming and sad in the same time. I truly wish you to continue this precious story!
Aya chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
"No, I'm attempting to sequester myself away in a dark corner to read a book, but someone decided I should be social," Harry mocked before turning to his book.

"Harry."

"Professor."

Love this bit. It reveals so much about their characters and their relationship. However, something had been bothering me. Dumbledore seems really passive. Faced with such a mystery as Harry I think he'd be likely to try to actively solve it.
eAe3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
cool story. like it. harry is acting strange
slayer99 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
brilliant story, i know it's on hold but please update
Varianta chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I think the end of this chapter was abrupt. It didn't give enough information to the reader OR the character. I don't think Dumbledore would let Harry get away without gaining more information. Why is he being so passive? Is Harry even capable of talking about his past/future? Is he under some sort of secrecy spell?

I've noticed you overuse the words look, quite, such and much. Find some replacement or synonyms and the story will flow more smoothly.

Also, you seem to being rather lacking in detail. Are you trying to be vague on purpose? Is so, you aren't doing the readers any favours. The is a balance between too much and too little.
Varianta chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
There are typos in this chapter as well. You need to work on that

This sentence is unclear:
Most sixth years couldn't do half the things Harry did, half as as nicely, though for the flowers he supposes Harry gets enough practice.

You could break it into two sentences like so:

Most sixth years couldn't do half the things Harry did, half as as nicely. The flowers could be explained away by the amount of practice Harry had.

Again the characters are IC, however I think the end of this chapter was rather lacking. Dumblerdore is as curious as a cat so he wouldn't his questions go that easily.
Varianta chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
There were a lot of typos and misspellings in this chapter. You should run it through a spell checker and proof read it again. Maybe you need a beta reader?

Aside from that, I really like the characterization. The fix it time travel idea isn't new, but writing one exclusively from a not-time traveler's perspective is interesting. Also, avoiding Dumblerdore bashing is very refreshing.

I think if you clean this story up a bit it could be very good.
m chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
You have made me truly curious for a story in Harry's pov
m chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow great idea
poppet15 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I'm enjoying this story quite a lot, I look forward to the rest and having all my questions answered one way or another. Keep up the great work!
The elusive shadow chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
It's not often one finds a story which simply amazes you and surprises you because it is so good and unique.

I think you did an excellent job of portraying Dumbledore. He is a complex character and a genius, but still in this story he is so very human. The fact that this story seem to have some sort of time travel, meaning that Harry is much more mature, and instead of showing Harry's point of view you show Dumbledore and how he is dealing with the mystery. And that without making him into a manipulative old man like people tend to do.

Other things I noticed and enjoyed was how you took the time to mention just slightly ordinary events from Albus' life, Christmas, exams, the ministry etc. It gives a nice flow to the story and a sense of time passing.

That Harry is more mature but still has problems, like trust issues, and still warms up to Dumbledore is a intriguing process to read. It's not a father son relationship, but one between two intelligent beings with similar weights on their shoulders, the same responsibilities who respect each other.

Very nicely done.
OldSkibbereen chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hello, dear little blue lights! Thank you for this fic, it's interesting and looks like it's becoming more and more developed with every chapter. Also perfect for the likes of me - those who feel keenly the distinct lack of Albus-Harry interaction\bonding in canon (: Hope that you continue soon Bestest of luck to you!
perfidiouspink chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Is Harry bound by some sort of out-of-time curse? Like he can't tell Al about being a time-traveller? I like this POV. Made me feel pity for poor Harry. Dumbles seems a wee bit too passive and helpless though. Good story and I look forward to more!
Icefield chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I wasn't expecting much when I started, after all these random Re-Do fics floating around... but woah! Why didn't I find this sooner?

Love the alternative viewpoint- Well, I like Albus, so it's really nice to read from his perspective. I like how you portayed Harry as well.
Somehow they seem to be exactly how I imagine them to be like after Harry goes back. Definitely brownie point in my book

It's still a little too short for my liking (yeah I know how that sounds ;P), but it's already shaping up to be one of my top choices.
Keep up the good work!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
So not a three-shot? I love this story and it should have many more reviews in my opinion. Can't wait how their relationship will progress! :)