Reviews for Never defy Thorin Oakenshield
Debbie Robinson chapter 1 . 8/28
I loved your story! Thorin is my favorite, & I loved the way you wrote it! Can't wait to find more of your writings! :)
Furima chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Omg this is fucking perfect! It was amazing to read, so intense o/o although I was left wondering how he will punish her...
10/10 great great great job!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
well that was . . . interesting to say the least.
I would love to know the whole story with this couple. But it's a great smut one-shot.
Skywolf42 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Loved this. Quite sexy, thank you. :)
Janine chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
That was awesome!
Debbie Robinson chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I enjoyed the story & would like to read more! Very good! :)
Cat1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I really love it
Thorin Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Steamy stuff!
CosmicGirl22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
That was great! Loved it.
Svarta81 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hello, this story is just fabulous! :) Perfectly written, short but to the core :) I absolutely love Thorin, he is so fierce and decisive... and love the way he claims her, wow! Really, sofar the best story of this kind I have read.. please write another piece, dont waste your talent and make us happy again :)
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'll be his. Please? :) Thanks for sharing. xo
Shira1111 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Yeah... thanks for that :D I like demanding Thorin for oneshots (not so much for longer stories) and.. oh well. Are you sure that "never defy Thorin" is right as the title? Because what I learned from it was quite the opposite xD
dragonunderthemountain chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
it's getting hot in here :-D NICE chapter!
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Brynhiildr (would you mind if I refer to her as Bryn for the rest of my review?) is one feisty Human and she's always besting Thorin in every way possible. I love how she stands up to Thorin when he all but blames her for the chaos they fought through. The only things Bryn can't do is take a piss while standing up and write her name in the snow without an adapter.

ROTFLMAO at how Thorin seethes with resentment over Bryn besting him and berating him in front of The Company and then he all but boils over with jealousy and lust when Bryn talks to Bofur (I love Bofur for being so awesome and friendly because he is the Dwarf who helps rally the others when their spirits are low) and the always-charming Fili and Kili.

Bofur is a real sweetheart for trying to cheer up Bryn the best way he knows how and he perfectly nailed his description of Thorin. Even Fili and Kili think Bryn is so cool and so do the rest of The Company in their own way. They're also affected by Thorin's volatile temper but they're used to his moodiness and Bryn is not.

ROTFLMAO because Thorin just can't let Bryn have the last word in anything, not even when it comes to the blisteringly hot oneupsmanship sex between them. There's no way Bryn could hold out since Thorin is that damn good at the art of sexual teasing. More than the hot sex, they share his bedroll because Thorin also can't stand to share Bryn with anybody, not even with the others in his Company-he won't even let her return to her bedroll after they have sex. I am so loving how Thorin mutters "Mine" as he holds Bryn close to him on his bedroll. Wait till the next stop when he makes sure their bedrolls are right next to each other. *cackling like Donald Duck over what else Thorin has in mind for teaching Bryn to think twice before she oneups him again in more fanfics like this in the future*
trinket107 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was so hot! That is one lucky las I love sexy side of thorin p.s. could you make a fili one:)