Reviews for The Snake Child
Kai19 chapter 1 . 4/21
As it's been over 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 4/10
Well this is different. I do have to say go Lily for yelling at Dumbledore for not doing what he should have done in putting a silencing charm up. I also have to wonder why the fidlus spell wasn't used. I am looking forward to seeing how Bruce deals with having a son as interesting as Harry is.
HPNerdpage394 chapter 2 . 3/31
Please update! I can't wait to see the Avengers reactions to Harry!
yunicielo chapter 2 . 3/9
Ooooooooh! Another cute story... :-)
I know it's late but this story is probably one of the best stories I have ever read. I wish you would continue it.
gess789 chapter 2 . 2/19
um hi I know you haven't written this for a while but could you? I would love to read it! You are a fantastic writer! Thank you for writing this little bit
Lady Akina chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Ohhh.. Interesting. So how does Bruce react to finding a baby? How many chapters until it catches up the Avengers? I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
reirei chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Please update!
Mijntje chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Please a Harry/Loki pairing! I don't like Steve and don't see any common ground tot be a basis of a relationship between them.
ThatGirlWhoLooksLikePopura chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Don't do like Harry is always paired with loki
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Please update(:
ripper34 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Good story
JuleMaker chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
OMG. That was intense.
You need to update this. PLEASE?
Starlight Angel 12 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Please please please update soon!

Star