Reviews for Halcyon Days
Whookami chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That...that was powerful. Just...I don't really know how to explain how your story made me feel while reading it. Awed? Does that make sense? It's hard to put to words. Please take this strange review in a positive context, I sincerely mean it that way, I'm just lacking the words to properly express how highly I regard your story.
Blackness chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG Sequel needed. I want Blaine and Kurt to have this conversation.
need2knw chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This story is amazing. Your Blaine is brilliant and the atmosphere in the fic was pretty great. I love how real and messy the characters and their feelings are. I like the ending as well which is difficult to pull off for fics like these. You didn't create a cut and dry resolution yet there was just the right amount of closure. Anyway I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
Lane chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You, dear author, are a genius and I bow down to you for your clear and articulate expression of everything I've ever wanted for Blaine and his relationships with both Sebastian and Kurt, as well as his parents.

Also, "It's as if, now, finally faced with the opportunity, he can't decide on how he wants to kiss Blaine.". This is exactly how I imagine Sebastian would be when finally faced with the opportunity to be with Blaine. Overwhelmed and not knowing what to do until Blaine steadies him.
hurtslikeheaven chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Just read this all in one go and absolutely loved it, your writing style is beautiful. Especially liked how you kept Sebastian really in character but still likeable, it's a pet hate of mine when he's completely unrecognisable in fics! I also loved how the ending wasn't fairy tale like, it felt very realistic. Really fantastic job!
Jessie05.12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Very cute! Good job, i loved this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Really enjoyed this. Awsome job
Private Lady chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Amazing, amazing story! That line 'die for them, but don't live for them' will stay in my mind for a long time to come.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Thank you for an amazing and realistic story. Life generally doesn't tie itself up in a pretty bow and your story reflects that. The characters were true to Glee and believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
jseifiwkrdjwie IT'S SO CUTE omg i loved it :)
groundopenwide chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I read this whole thing over on tumblr a couple of days ago, but I saw you had posted it here as well and I felt obligated to drop a review (even though I'm horrible at giving decent feedback and sounding coherent when I do). All I really have to say is that this is honestly one of the best things I've ever read. It definitely ranks somewhere around the very top of my favorites list, and considering the insane amount of fanfic I've read, that says something. I actually went back afterwards and listened through all of the songs you had listed at the end of the final part on tumblr, and Everything about this is lovely. Like I said, I'm terrible at putting how I feel after I read something into words, but I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed this! It was brilliant.
strayingoceans chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I absolutely LOVED it. Beautiful characterization! And the ending-

"Letting himself dream again is terrifying because things will never be the same again. But there is neither victory nor transformation possible without fear.

It's his turn to run into the flames, rise up, and make explosions."

I am really looking forward to reading more of your works.

-An avid fan
Jay chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I read this on tumblr and I seriously think this is the best Seblaine and Blaine-centered fic I've ever read. I literally loved everything about it. And god Sebastian stopping himself at the end and giving Blaine the tape gave me so many feels. But seriously, I absolutely love this and just words are failing me.