Reviews for Sweet Protector
Devidakk chapter 2 . 6/28
Buraki in Polish language means beetroot... If this snake–character is going to be often in next chapters, I'm going to laugh every time his name will be spoken...
Domina Tenebris chapter 1 . 6/24
please update i love it!
flowergirl chapter 14 . 3/28
This is sooooo cute! Please have more cute, innocent, naive and oblivious! HARRY along with possessive!Tom/Voldemort. I thought that the horcrux not wanting to return to Voldemort was so cute and enduring. Now, he is for sure claimed by Voldemort/Tom hehe.
Anyways, great job you have done here. I am not sure if I have reviewed this chapter before, but all well. I just want to tell you (again?)that I enjoy reading this wonderful story!
sakuraverwey chapter 14 . 3/29
love this story pls continue. it's great that dumbles is trusting harry maybe voldie and dumbles can co exist for harry's sak
AMB 102320 chapter 14 . 2/20
keep on going
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 2/16
Epic
Great, a Brazilian giant snake speaking Spanish - because in Brazil, Spanish is spoken, not Portuguese. But don't worry, it's a classic confusion.
Layrosa chapter 14 . 2/2
Whoa! I loved your fiction!
But I've noticed that it's been over a year since there's been no new chapter ... You keep it going, are not you ?
... I speak english very bad... No ? ' (I'm French)
See you son ! (That's what they say, right?)
KatzeIason69 chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Please oh please write more to your story please.. it has been a year and three months since you've last written to this awesomely great story.. I'm also really wanting to know what will happens with Harry, Voldemort and Zerin.
greyandginger chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
I want to read more! please?
selina.annamaria chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
One of my favs so far
Ann chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
I agree with the whole Harry kicking his attacker in the balls thing. I guess Zerin or any other attacker deserved it if their amorous actions are unwanted.
Bleiu chapter 14 . 9/14/2016
For some reason I really like this story. Good job on making such a fun, interesting story!
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Please update soon! I love this story!
PerdidoKitsune chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
wow its been a little over a yr since u last updated i hope this story aint abandoned please let us know wat is happenin