Reviews for Sweet Protector
Moi chapter 14 . 4/6
I really wish you’d finish this one, as I really like it! :-)
Chloe Morningstar chapter 5 . 3/26
I love it! It's amazing already!
But I've to say in Brazin we do not speak Spanish, we speak Portuguese. Actually is the only country in South America that speaks this languege.

See ya!
Siebenschlaefer chapter 14 . 1/15
I really like your story. It's interesting and fun to read. And I simply love Buraki XD. I hope you will continue.
Anna Doherty chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
I am loving this story please please write more. Anna
Nickykitty chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I need more I have to know what happens. How everyone reacts when they find out about Harry and Tom? Buraki ever be ok with Tom? Zerin dies? (I Hope he does) Snape and Greyback a thing? so much I need to know
Lys-Scriitorul chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
I am really enjoying reading about this story I hope you finish it
Helpful Hint chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
Sorry, I did not read enough at the time to know you already knew Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. (If my first comment even goes through)
Helpful Hint chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
In Brazil, they speak Portuguese.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
I am sad that you have to listen to this kind of criticism of my compatriot, I am Brazilian, in fact I was not offended by what you wrote, after all there are more than 60 forests in Brazil, and as for the monkeys as pets, My nanny's daughter had a little monkey, with ibama certificate and all. it is certain that we can not generalize everything, but some people should be less intransigent, much of our country is made up of forests and ready, but nowhere did you say about the Brazilian people
Azera-v chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Hope you haven't given up on writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
Por favor actualiza pronto, llevo dos años esperando, ojos de cachorro.
malita23 chapter 14 . 8/1/2017
Please update
Devidakk chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Buraki in Polish language means beetroot... If this snake–character is going to be often in next chapters, I'm going to laugh every time his name will be spoken...
Domina Tenebris chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
please update i love it!
flowergirl chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
This is sooooo cute! Please have more cute, innocent, naive and oblivious! HARRY along with possessive!Tom/Voldemort. I thought that the horcrux not wanting to return to Voldemort was so cute and enduring. Now, he is for sure claimed by Voldemort/Tom hehe.
Anyways, great job you have done here. I am not sure if I have reviewed this chapter before, but all well. I just want to tell you (again?)that I enjoy reading this wonderful story!