Reviews for Sweet Protector
Yami1414 chapter 14 . 7/27
I love your story! I found it on another writers favorite list and I couldn't wait to start reading this. Now that I've finished with what was there I can only wish for more. Unfortunately, it's 12:30 AM and I'm so jittery that I can't get to sleep. Oh well, that's my problem. Hopefully you'll upload a new chapter soon! Harry is totally awesome in this!
Oh this is good so far Tom Harry so so cute.
the real narnia chapter 14 . 6/14
Ooooooh, this fic is great and I love how Zerin and Tom are fighting over Harry. Zerin doesn't have a chance. I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next! Happy writing! :)
alice22 chapter 14 . 6/1
I really enjoyed all these chapters and am wondering if you are planning on continuing the story?
Draculalucard chapter 14 . 5/4
please update this really awesome
R. A Cross chapter 14 . 4/21
This is absolutely hilarious and wonderful. I would like an update please
CMBrockett chapter 14 . 4/3
Adorable story so far.
Aww come on don't leave us hanging! It's April 2016 now! We're waaaaaiiiiting! :)
dracula2000 chapter 7 . 3/22
I think this fanfic is really really amazing so far but I just wanted to point out I got confused when transitioning between 6 and 7. You said he was naked and conjured robes but you also said he had robes on before he ran to diagon ally and then now you said he took his robe off. Is Harry wearing double robes or clothes now? Anyway yeah this is great can't wait for more!
Millie chapter 14 . 3/10
So far this story is great 'fun'. Being well aware you said this is a serious story, you are managing to inject enough humor to lift the darkness. That is quite an accomplishment. As for kicking guys in the crotch, what better defense? It definitely gets a reaction, usually one the knee deliverer wants. Keep using it. The knee doesn't seem to be a defense that wizards readily recognize. The grammar isn't outrageous, and sentence construction is good. When you rewrite don't alter to much. please. Faster updates, if possible, would be greatly appreciated. . Thank you
ruinedsandwich chapter 14 . 3/5
MAKE THEM MAKE OUT MORE
this is really cute and fun and angsty somehow all at the same time!
Witchchild1234 chapter 14 . 2/6
Please update! It's really good!
shaz345 chapter 3 . 1/30
I thought Buraki was the snake that Harry met at the zoo during Dudley's birthday xD
Ginno Hoshi chapter 8 . 1/20
Love this so much!
Been looking for new fun fanfiction!
This is SO wonderful!