Reviews for 45 Babies, Banks and Brits
Hiyoshi Ren chapter 9 . 5/28
Freaking Horn dogs. I had to skip most of them or i will have a constant toner between my legs.
ARtheBard chapter 3 . 2/3
To the guest with the question on the fence: the gate I have in mind is one a friend had around their pool. It was a picket fence deal around the pool child safety latch was on the inside so little kids couldn't open it from outside and wander in by themselves. It was also a bit down the gate so you had to lean over a bit to reach it which is hard with a child.( Fyi...difficult for drunk college kids to open, too!) Lol. :-)
I am rereading this series, which I love. I've always been confused with this chapter. Why would they lift Henry over the gate rather then walk in once it is unlatched?
lilgizzy1983 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Coincidentally, I read about JJ's more recent back robbery yesterday or the other day, and this one today. Weird. Almost caught up to current! Whatever shall I do with all my free time!? *sigh*
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
"Emily nods. "The papers deal with portions of trusts and holdings that come to me at 40 and 45. They are papers saying you have 100% legal right to them. They would just have to be signed and notarized."" 40 years old? Lol
dajwoh chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
why does henry have will's last name? that kinda bugs me :P
dajwoh chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
that last comment was from me, sorry didn't realise I wasn't signed in! :P
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I can't believe Stan didn't see JJ's wedding band, haha!
and I hope that asshole Turner gets fired!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
i want a fluffy fic, or pure smut fic, pleaseeeeeeeee
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
I loved this story and I can't wait for Jj to get pregant :) maybe this time they could have twins or maybe triplets :)
DarXe chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Perfect. I like your happy fluffy stuff ... even when you some non-fluffy stuff in. :) Looking forward to the next ... as I always am.

Thanks for always putting a smile on my face.
chawkchic chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
Fabulous...I adore the team and their having Emily's back. I so look forward to more and the impending insemination of course will be interesting I am sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hope it's a boring pregancy wig nothing happening to JJ...Emil maybe but not JJ...they deserve a regular pregnancy. Update soon!
Marijke Bush chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
When is your next story AR?
srhittson chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
love the story can't wait for the next story. It does sound interesting. I might have to hurt you if Reid falls back into using drugs. Just to let you know