Reviews for Yours and Mine
Mysti Rose chapter 8 . 1/1
Oh goodness, this was such a cute chapter! These two are such sweeties!
Mai-danishgirl chapter 8 . 1/2
Aww, how sweet. :)
And man Mewtwo, did Cupid empty his entire arsenal on you? Flying all the way to a different continent for a flower? You adorable goof.
CrossroadxOFxVesper chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Extremely cute, and very sweet. Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed reading; it was a nice and relaxing end to my day.

V/R,

Vesper
La que escribe chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
As always, good job. But I have a question, why Yue flew, instead of using teleportation? Well, it would save time, no? Sorry, but I read this and the idea was floating around in my head!

A very sweet story, perfect for the holidays. Merry Christmas to you too !

(English is not my native language, so I regret the errors)
Meneldur chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
So, I think this review is going to be rather shorter than the previous... there's less depth to go into, I feel, though this chapter is just as good as the previous one, and I greatly enjoyed it.

Yue sick was quite amusing. It was very realistic, so one could feel sympathy, but also very cute and amusing, because of his reaction and thoughts, never having been sick before. His complaints were achingly familiar, but given an interesting texture by their, well, 'newness'. The idea of watching (bad) movies was made fun as well by Yue not knowing what it truly meant, and especially when it (inevitably) lead to Natsume, and he starts doing what all males do when bored - fantasize.

Natsume's actions themselves were given new angle thanks to her powers and Yue's feelings and observations on them. While it's normal for one to take care of a sick person, the way she does it, and the complicated relationship between them led to it being so much more interesting and meaningful, even if it seemed mundane.

Damn it, now I want that soup. Your descriptions are so vivid - too much, when it comes to food. It leaves me with cravings. Now I'll have to go raid the fridge when I'm done.

And the end reflected well on Yue's stage of development and the stage of their relationship. This is all so interesting because it's so new to Yue, and that's what prompts his reaction. And we see the inequality at this point in time, as Natsume tries to impress on him the idea of friendship and something of a social contract, that doesn't need to be written or immediately repaid by monetary value. It was a very telling moment, and I quite enjoyed that flash of Yue's old personality. Can't wait for more!
foggraven chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
wow talk about an awkward moment to be caught by suprise haha
Meneldur chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Oh, this was wonderful. You'd not expect so much from just making cupcakes, but I really liked it. The technical details made it so real - I was constantly feeling as though I was in that kitchen, watching Natusme and Yue make the cupcakes, and it was wonderful. It felt so real, such an experience, for all that it seems so trivial. Everything about it - the mixing, the measuring, the mixture poofing up, licking the bowls... wonderful.

Natsume's mother, now that was brilliance. I do think Natsuko may well be my new favorite character. She was just so... present. Again, it felt absolutely real.

But of course, the real question was the more serious Natusko had with Natsume. A very good conversation, of course. I loved the implication that the thought Sabrina was gay for Erika - a very cute idea (of course, we think she's bisexual - or pansexual, I guess you'd call it). It was quite amusing, but at the same time very serious, because Natsuka was making excellent points, and is right about them.
Of course, Natsume is equally right about her worries, especially the one about inequality in their relationship. That is never a good thing. And it's good that while her mother may tease her about it, she acknowledges that ultimately it's Natsume's choice, and she can only advise her, not force her to do anything, nor should she.

The real truth, of course, is the combination of both what Natsume and Natsuko said. And who knows? If Yue had not overheard this, he may never have taken the steps to equalize himself. And it was wonderful to see him start, because it implies the depth of his own feelings and his own desire for a relationship with Natsume.

Your end note was perfectly correct, and very much in place. All in all, a perfect piece in general, and especially for Valentine's Day. I hope you enjoy your sweets tomorrow!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
What teh Fuuuuuuuuukkkk!?
sorry 'bout that. He's my inner troll. I really liked that, and I thank all pokemans for giving me inspiration, most of all my beloved Riolu, named journeyman in hungarian, who inspired me to write a passionate story of a father and son : Pokemans style.
-Lord Rommulus
Autumnalcheese chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
What you said both in the ficlet and the afterward note really touched on something important. I myself have been javing trouble with writing a romance story and what the priest said truly helped fix my view on the matter. I thank you for this.
TazmaniaLizard chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I have come to review hoping that it will inspire you to do more. I hope you could go into Natsume's past maybe like in the anime Natsume's parents feared her and accidentally kill them (I think I heard somewhere in some sort of manga that she killed her mom by turning her into a doll and setting her on fire). Another thing that is interesting is in the games red and blue she said that she dislikes fighting but she's a gym leader so she has to. Maybe because she had such an incredible amount of psychic power that somehow someone forced her to do it. I hope you are all right, because life is like a box of chocolates ( from Forest Gump) you never know what you gonna get. Peace
foggraven chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
a wonderful idea, this is the first time i've encountered this pairing, you write it well though and make it work
TazmaniaLizard chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
This is Really Good, That priest is super smart the things he said actually make a lot of sense. I hope you will work into making Prayers Answered a longer story. GODS I Love Sabrina she is sooooooooo cool, she is like the coolest person in Pokemon, with her advance psychic powers rivaling mewtwo powers, no other human has that sort of power. I looked up the name Sabrina and it means legendary princess, so that makes her a legendary in human form. It's a really shame she doesn't have a manga directed at her as the main protagonist because the potential is there. I saw that you have a deviant art account and your a great artist, MAN you are so lucky to have Two wonderful talents, I hope you will draw some pictures of your story Hunting for Your Hot Heart. Peace
DustyTypewriter chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
OMG! Your stories r AMAZING! Its soo hard to find a good Mewtwo fanfic! But thanks to you not for long!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
awesome
Meneldur chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Sacred triplets help me. I got the first notification when I was in the midst of preparing for Passover, and by the time I got around to it (now) I discovered there was a problem with my notification on fanfiction, and I had not even know of the newer chapter! So this is a combined review for the both of them, with my apologies for the lateness.

Oh, the question of Natsue battling was very interesting. I liked how you presented it, with Natsume making logical arguments and Yue given to a more emotional response, yet admitting he could not sway her.

Natusme's mother trying to have them be together while her father apparently disapproves was very interesting, I hope we see more of the parents. What degree has Yue gotten, though?

And of course the whip would cause a misunderstanding (though I have to question Natsume using an Abra to win...unless he's evolved? That is, I'm sure she could win with an Abra, she is that skilled, but has she no other pokemon?), though it's amusing to think that her outfit aroused him. Lord knows I loved that outfit myself...

And of course, it's a trigger. And I loved how perfectly you managed to express the way it triggered Yue, and made him completely lose it, so that Natsume was in danger from him. It was well done, the way she realized it, and rather than conciliatory, met him head-on, denying it with all her strength, managing to break through his haze.

So it was a gift from Ibuki. That's an interesting explanation for it. It really never did fit in with Sabrina's style, and I like the idea of her adopting it due to Ibuki. Of course, that puts a wholly different tinge to her confession that she had a crush on her...

And so adrenalin and high emotion is converted into something else, and they finally admit their shared passion, in the most natural way. I loved how despite the shared heat, he was willing to stop, in order to allow her to remain a shrine maiden, and how she was willing to sacrifice that for him.

The sex was very well-written, and I enjoyed the tenderness they shared afterwards in the shower, as well as Yue's confusion and Natsume's explanation. It was all very in character and realistic considering their histories. Them simply sleeping together as the end was just another sign of the true connection between them that transcends passion.
I am only worried because of what the abbot said earlier, of Natsume having to reject Yue, which did not happen... but perhaps it has already happened, or will not come to that.

Oh, Naughty Conversations was simply brilliant! It was quite a departure from the usual style, but I loved the freedom of interaction, of it being all discussion, and it worked, especially with Erika, who has no psychic powers to read people, and must rely on what they say.

I especially enjoyed how Erika is still the blushing maiden, while in sexual matters, Natsume has become what her persona as a gym leader suggests - powerful, confident, unashamed, and knowledgeable of the kinkier side. I loved Erika's hesitancy at just hearing what Sabrina does, and the confidence and happiness that oozed from Sabrina by saying it, so that even mention of a perpetual hickey did not discomfit her. And of course, just the ideas mentioned are quite arousing.

Of course, the ending was simply perfect, conveying such bliss and sexuality with dialogue alone, with Yue's assurance as it should be, a perfect ending to these two chapters. I can't wait for more