Reviews for Blessing or Curse
The Black Muse chapter 17 . 3/13
Hi I just discovered this story and wanted to drop a review to let you know how great it is. It's so good to see a well written OC for a change. Quick question, will this story be Spuffy or Spike/Ronnie because right now I'm kinda rooting for the latter. Hope you update soon.
,The Muse
ElizabethTARDIS chapter 17 . 3/7
Love this! I wouldn't mind more of a look at Ronnie's past cause I'm not sure I completely understand her as a character yet. But I love what I've seen of her so far! And I also really like how she interacts with Spike ( I'm so shipping those two together ). Basically love it, please continue, I will be eternally grateful.
P.S. I spotted the Dollhouse reference! Dr Saunders right!? Do I get a prize? Maybe something in the form of a new chapter sometime soon!?
abigail.blough chapter 16 . 3/7
I really like this story hope you update. :)
0netflixme0 chapter 16 . 3/6
loved it keep them coming...
antsnpants chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
AMAZING chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait to see Ronnie and Wesley's interaction! :)
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Please, please write more as soon as you can I absolutely love this story and Ronnie is so cool.
soccergirl4ever27 chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Like this chapter. It's good to see Ronnie getting along with Angel now that he's back to his old self rather than be Angelus and hurt her. Poor Buffy with her dad bailing on her though that's got to be a big let down.
guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Just skip to the story you want to tell
CrissYami chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Love this story! Ronnie is great! Can't wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Spin off would be great! I love the idea of Dru being in the wishverse
SemiraBlake chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
I like the Wishverse but I'm pissed off the Oz killed Ronnie for NO good reason. :( That is just no fair. :) I do however love that the good guys are called White Hats and you didn't change that, not to mention Cordy dying.
antsnpants chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
This is an amazing chapter! Please update soon!
soccergirl4ever27 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Poor Ronnie and Buffy loving the vampires who never seem to love them back. Yay on Vamp Willow. Keep writing!
soccergirl4ever27 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
i can't help but laugh at the adults in this chapter. Now that ronnie has found information about the mayor what will she do with it... Once again awesome chapter :)
The Archivist613 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I think that the wish wouldn't really move Ronnie's story along but vamp!willow is great. bored now. anyways this needs more spike!