Reviews for Not This One
well chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
...you made a character, just so you can kill her?
you based this story off on saving kids, so you kill the one in know in the beginning, yep makes tons a sense. next time, just make the story about the revolution, not about saving kids, cause you suck at keeping kids alive, you don't have to kill them off like in the book. these hero suck at helping.
alexgkeisler chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
Just discovered this story. It's fantastic! It's really well written, the story flows very well. I've enjoyed reading it a lot. Could you please tell me when it will be finished, or when the next chapter will be up? Otherwise I'll be checking multiple times a day. I just can't wait to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
No...no...no! You need to continue this! Even if it's been several years, please! You cannot leave us with a cliffhanger like that! This story is so amazing!
Please update...?!
Minerakf chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
WOW! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Minerakf chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
I love how Katniss and Peeta are giving this amazing speech and Tony Stark is just like, "We're going to wipe the floor with your pathetic butts. Consider yourselves screwed"
WOOOOWWWW TONY WOOWWWWWW
AngelicHellhound chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
You guys need to stop freaking out and asking for an update. The fic is finished and we all know how it ended. They compromised Nat. Natasha is so badass no one can stop her so has killed everyone in under five minutes. We all know it's true but she probably ended up killing both worlds cause that's just how she rolls.
Fin
AngelicHellhound chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
I love this story, it is incredibly well written! You seem to be a very capable writer and I really do enjoy this. However...

I hate you as I am currently crying because of Loki calling Thor brother. Like I actually have tears streaming down my cheeks.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
Please Update!
Flying Through Clouds chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
Congrats on getting married, even if it's three years late. And I joined Bruce in almost going into cardiac arrest too. That scene was priceless.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
SilentEevee chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Are you going to update anytime soon? i'd assume not, since it's been two years, which is a shame, because this is my favorite hunger games story. :(
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
Great story!
Jazz chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
More please! (:
Julie chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2015
YOU KNOW WHAT SNOW...I'LL BE TGE NEXT ONE TO STORM YOUR HOUSE AND THIS TIME I WILL PERSONALLY PUT A BULLET IN YOUR BRAIN!
Anyways, congratulations on being married and I hope everything's going well. Have a great rest of the day and update soon please!