Reviews for Emeralds
I was kinda disappointed that it wasent Marikos power over horses that calmed the chestnut, instead Tobi stole her spotlight.

Its also disappointed me that her sudden meeting with Tobirama at night with the piano,
wasen't written in present pronouns. Its felt like we missed an really important detail or two since Mariko was the one who told what had happened instead.
I loved Tobirama's argurment with Hashirama. Damn it was tense and interesting.
Cause it shows hints of untold sad things, (why are Tobimaru being depressed?) and foreshadowing for the edo tensei?

It shows that he and Mariko is in the same boat. He feels very much upset as she does at being married off like a tool for politics.
It made me hope she could go up to him one day to tell that she had wanted to escape as well. several times. that he is not alone in feeling upset about this. So it made me a bit sad thst she didnt or if she doesn't eventually talk with him about it.

Another thing I loved was how she have the ability to sense the emotions of people around her. Very useful for many things, like Tobirama.

I love how Tobiramas impression and description of Mariko , I ended up reading it several times.
"a silent ghost of masked woman with a robotic voice."

When in reality she was really nervous. poor girl.
Krazywriter1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
No OOCness but Madara{giggles
Krazywriter1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
THIS FIC IS AWESOME:I love this fic I hope you can update it cause this story should be getting A MILLION favs
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Rereading this. Again. For the third time. Nice.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say this story is one of the BEST fanfic I ever read! Your writing style is really great and extremely well detailed. The way you portrayed the characters is wonderful. Most of the characters especially Harashima and Tobirama are not OOC at all! :D Also the plot is really interesting... the summary hooked me right in immediately. Is the poem about emeralds something you made up by yourself? Or was it from Internet? Cause its really great! It adds more mystery in the story. Also the Wolf and the Eagle story is really interesting.. I feel like the story is just not a fairytale but a true story.. Just a gut feeling..I'm kinda scared for the OCs that you made... Ryouchi and Katsurou
I feel like there is a death flag around them.. that they might die any time..
Especially Katsurou.. He's so sick. I hope he gets well soon.. Hope both of them don't die in this story! :)

I really like the pairings in this story especially TobiramaxMariko! Their banters are just so sweet and funny! I can't believe that Tobirama and Mariko are now close to each other. I mean in the beginnning, they were like not talking to each other at all and were awkward to each other. Now... they are close! ;) I really like this because I can see the progress in their relationship and how it slowly progresses.. XD I really hope to see more of their moments in the future chapters! Tobirama keeps getting cockblocked... Lol
When are they going to finally do it?! Its been 17 chapters and still not done.. LOL And when are they going to get married? It keeps getting postponed..

Oh yeah! I was wondering if you could show more Madara in the future chapters? You didn't really show him a lot so I wanna see him more in action.. I don't think I had read him talking to Mariko yet.. Madara is one of my favorite characters in Naruto and I really hope he gets to talk with Mariko soon.. How about a love triangle between Madara, Mariko, and Tobirama? I think a jealous Tobirama would be pretty cute... :)

I've been really sad when I found out that this story has been put into hiatus.. :'( I've noticed that this story has been on hiatus for quite a long time so I'm quite anxious that this story has been abandoned.. I sure hope not! :(
If you lost your motivation, I just wanted you to know I will wait as long as I can..because this story really strucked my heart.. I'm sure there are still people who will keep on reading your story and other new people! ;D
I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! Take care! :D

PS: Is the story nearing the end? Is there gonne be a sequel? :o
Phoenix-Nox-Lover chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Please update soon!
MisukiTheOtaku chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
A few things that I have to say so far...

1) Tobirama Senju is a sassy asshole/badass in this story. That was completely OOC!

2)Never expected Hashirama to be so... angry. He is serious but times but not too angry.

3)You published this book on my 15th birthday!

4)I support TobiMari so much, dattebayo! I saw all the TobiMari feels on DA, and I was like: Holy Mothers! There is a fanfic on FF about them?(3)

5)Minami Kimiko(my OC of a coming-soon story) is going to be so pissed at Mariko... But oh well!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Cool set up for introducing OC.
DeathAngel457 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Hi, I really love your story! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you'll continue soon!
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Thanks for finally updating. *Deadpan expression* please refrain from taking so long again. I nearly forgot what was happening.
wisdom-jewel chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Yes more Tobi and Shorty interaction. I'm 100 percent sure that Uzimaki women are very spicy and fiery and can drive fear into the hearts of tail beasts. I agree with Tobirama, I thought Moriko was all sugar and cream with no spice.

Good luck with the next chapter.
surugasasa chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
OMG Ryo is now king? Damnnn
surugasasa chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I love Mito! :D Mehhh so complicated but i loveeee!
Afraidtodisappear chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Omg I remember reading graceling I definitely see the connection ... I hope you continue writing its written so well... Btw I hope ur reading for disappointment as people with the older Seamus and sometimes madara they don't tend to be popular and people don't reveiw as much... However, I will say ur story is quite unrated and the underdog despite being so well written.. I encourage you to keep writing perhaps even finish as u will have a loyal reader from me :)