Reviews for Emeralds
MisukiTheOtaku chapter 3 . 1/11
A few things that I have to say so far...

1) Tobirama Senju is a sassy asshole/badass in this story. That was completely OOC!

2)Never expected Hashirama to be so... angry. He is serious but times but not too angry.

3)You published this book on my 15th birthday!

4)I support TobiMari so much, dattebayo! I saw all the TobiMari feels on DA, and I was like: Holy Mothers! There is a fanfic on FF about them?(3)

5)Minami Kimiko(my OC of a coming-soon story) is going to be so pissed at Mariko... But oh well!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Cool set up for introducing OC.
DeathAngel457 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Hi, I really love your story! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you'll continue soon!
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Thanks for finally updating. *Deadpan expression* please refrain from taking so long again. I nearly forgot what was happening.
wisdom-jewel chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Yes more Tobi and Shorty interaction. I'm 100 percent sure that Uzimaki women are very spicy and fiery and can drive fear into the hearts of tail beasts. I agree with Tobirama, I thought Moriko was all sugar and cream with no spice.

Good luck with the next chapter.
surugasasa chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
OMG Ryo is now king? Damnnn
surugasasa chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I love Mito! :D Mehhh so complicated but i loveeee!
Afraidtodisappear chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Omg I remember reading graceling I definitely see the connection ... I hope you continue writing its written so well... Btw I hope ur reading for disappointment as people with the older Seamus and sometimes madara they don't tend to be popular and people don't reveiw as much... However, I will say ur story is quite unrated and the underdog despite being so well written.. I encourage you to keep writing perhaps even finish as u will have a loyal reader from me :)
wisdom-jewel chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter. I love the little history that Mito told about the Uzu shinobi falling in love with the crown prince.

I wish you luck with the next chapter.
phoenixyfriend chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
I see you've enjoyed messing around with the timeline. How lovely.

Ryouichi, why be mean? Poor Mariko just wanted to know!

More OCs? For shame.
phoenixyfriend chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
...And the moment is ruined once again. So much for them actually getting anywhere... ever.

Was the implication there supposed to be that Sumiko may have been bulimic?

Let me guess, Tobirama didn't bother with showing up in person?
Lilia chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Thank you for the long chapter! I enjoyed it along with Tobirama's perspective with the italics. It shows Tobirama the man not Tobirama the ninja. It was clever for you to show us how HE feels towards Mariko. Since you brought up Lord Tetsuya can we assume he will appear later?
wisdom-jewel chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
This is quite a long chapter. It was great and enjoyable and I wonder if Tobirama and Mariko ever get some action without getting interrupted by anyone. Good luck with the next chapter.
skidney chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
great chapter!
phoenixyfriend chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Aya... it's taken me hours of reading on-again off-again to get through this. It was good, though. I like the character development that we got for Ren.