Reviews for Aura Sage
Tenma Sosei chapter 12 . 23h ago
You should add Lyra,Rosa(Black/White 2), Hilda(Black/White1), possibly Yellow(if you can give her a name) and Leaf.
Shadowfox32459 chapter 12 . 3/25
I know you had headstrong as a song in one of the earlier chapters you should have Lucario sing Run by pink to Mito because it's a moving song from parent to child
Shadowfox32459 chapter 1 . 3/25
The Hitmon line are all male
Kurogano Yokaze chapter 12 . 3/25
I do have to wonder why if you had Naruto invent a 'portable lab' to hold all his pokemon. Why he wouldn't make that into a glove or something else, and simply carry all his pokemon with him.
Kurogano Yokaze chapter 1 . 3/25
I know this was probably mentioned already, but all of the hitmon pokemon and tyrogue are all male there are no females of them. You honestly should have gone with a Mienshao or Mienfoo for Ty Lee.
Can u make lance a girl and add her to the harem?
Great chap, can't wait to see how the battles will develop
jmg1988 chapter 12 . 3/23
Don't remember if you mentioned this in an earlier chapter but is Jessie, you know the red-haired hottie from Team Rocket, not in the harem? Seems like it since you keep destroying any chance Naruto and her might meet.
thor94 chapter 12 . 3/22
good chapter
lou2003us chapter 12 . 3/22
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Bptex chapter 12 . 3/22
It's nice to see this updated again :). I would like to see Naruto use water and ice pokemon, (hopefully a Gyarados since it's one of my favourite pokemon :P), since if I remember correctly that Lorelei is a water/ice trainer. It could be that his pokemon want to test themselves against hers to see how they stack up and since it might be easy to win if he bases his team on her teams weaknesses (e.g. electric and fighting).
WizardShinobi chapter 1 . 3/22
ughh. bestiality much. but i like the story haha
gamelover41592 chapter 12 . 3/22
that was good
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 3/22
The overkill hyperbeam barrage rocked
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 12 . 3/22