Reviews for The last dragon
Flaming Rose chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Interesting, very interesring! I can definetily say that you've offically gotten me into Smaug/Bilbo shipping! ;)

Anyway, I only had one teeny weeny problem with this story, and it was the grammer. (Just thought I'd metion it.)

Anyway, loved it, though I'm still startled that it didn't turn into a kind of triad.

Again, peace! Happy Father's Day!
libbyluvs chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
I do believe that this is my favorite story as far as this fandom goes. It's not that the writing is superior to the other hobbit fictions, as those are quite good as well, its the plot and the whole different direction this story takes. Simi-tamed Smaug? In love with Bilbo? Bilbo ditches Thorin?! Who'd have thought...well obviously you did. Don't get me wrong I still detest Smaug's smug dragon ass, but in your story...I just can't hate him. I love the quote (is it a quote or did you make it up?) At the begining of the last chapter. It had me thinking, "Great, they're all dead and Smaug'll die and Thorin will reclaim Bilbo and while Bilbo is happy that he's with his first love the death of his secound will forever change him and he'll become sad, melancholy, and never be the same blushing happy hobbit again." And to my delighted surprise- low-and-behold! - its Thorin that gets his dwarf heart hurt! Yay! (I'd usually never be happy for that, but with this fic ima be all, "Oh, yeah! That's right Mr. Hairy, Bilbo's got a flamin dragon hottie and you can suck on your piles of gold, nasty dwarf!" I am glad I found this story. Kudos to you and many hearty claps on the back!
HarryRemusSirius chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Oh my god! I justgot that last part! I dont know if it was intentional nut they obviously become John Watson and Sherlock Holmes! Can yu make a sequel? Please? I love this story and it was so so sweet!
HRS
howlingwolffate chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
the ending was sad but i loved how both thorin and smaug stay alive but poor thorin not having his love :') great story
Alithe Cambre chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Is that alluding to Sherlock and John? Because that is quite clever :)
Brilliant story, btw.
randomplotbunny chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
I love this story! It is so original and awesome! Thank you for writing it!
iloveanime9251 chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
Is that a Sherlock reference there? :D
xneoncheaterx chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
awww so cute!
Shayran16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
where you fund that picture XD tell me!
Cyrise-sevens chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
Awesome ! I almost thought you would finish the story with a sad end, when I saw your quotation ! And I was affraid of this. But then, I continued to read and I said to myself.. "Like if you could kill our lovely Smaug ". It was an really amazing, sad and lovely story which made me shiver, cry, smile, and so on... All those fellings ! I really appreciated your story from the beginning to the ending, and I thank you a thousand time for this !

And the end word is : they will meet again in Sherlcok's world, as John and Sherlock !

PS : I think I'm gonna read it again (all the 18 chapters) just for fun !
PS 2 : Will you write another story with Smaug-Sherlock ? Or maybe a crossover The Hobbit / Sherlock BBC ?

Cyrisesevens.
phantombuggo chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BILBO DO SOMETHING! Don't kill Smaug! PLEASE!
Milow chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
Oh no! I hate cliffhangers!'
But I love your story! My heart aches for Smaug and Bilbo... and a little bit for Thorin.
Keep up the good work!
Cyrise-sevens chapter 17 . 10/25/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Thanks to you, I can't stop crying now... I was really happy to see that Smaug helped Thorin's group, but then... The "I want you to kill me" with all the hurt in his eyes... Please, don't let me without answers ! Upload soon, I beg you ! I really need to know what will be the reaction of Thorin's friends, and of Bilbo... PLEAAAAAAAASE ! You can't let me like that !
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
I am normally a Thilbo fan, but this time I'm actually pulling for Smaug. Either way someone is going to have a broken heart. That's sad. Good luck Smaug!
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I did not see that coming. Please update soon.