Reviews for After Today
MadnessSheWrote chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Aww, kinda bittersweet. I like it.
book lover xx chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
really good want toread more x
pinkgallaghergirl619 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You know that there's nothing against step siblings being together right? Great story though :)
JustKeepLiving chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That's a good story, please continue this.
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awww that was so sweet and sad! very nice!
therachelofaspens chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I love it! It's better than a book I'm reading... Although I will say that isn't saying much. Haha. No, it's a-freaking-MAZING! I'm favoriting it. Keep it up!
speakerz101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Make more chapters! Plz!
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
write m rated logan fics not a question but a demand
violetwingsxoxo chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The ending was bittersweet, it was lovely.
RainbowUnicornsR-MyLife chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this was really cool. I liked it!
MezzoVanilla74 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Alright so what 2 people said that they ship Rogan on this story. I think Cece and Logan is so cute! Even after reading this story! It's really cute. Rogan is just well they haven't said two words to each other! Yeah yeah cece and logan are brother and sister. But what if they weren't? Rogan is literally a second choice for everybody because cece and logan are brother and sister. I really like this story though! NICE JOB GIRL!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hehe jealous hahaha love it so sweet and kawaii(cute) and just plain epic! Awesome job!
GlitterGirl123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm reading this for the 10th time. I just can't get enough. I LOVE THIS SO. EFFIN. MUCH.

The description is brilliant, but not overdone. The buildup is amazing. The way you left that as an open ending was a beautiful way to finish it off. Not to mention, the grammar is impeccable (I'm a grammar Nazi).

It's one of those rare FanFic that I can read ten thousand times and still not get bored of it.

You have potential, you have talent. Keep up the good work! ;)
Musicangel456789 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this! I've been hoping that more people would start writing Cogan fanfics!:) you're writing is amazing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So a lot of people are liking this story, but I'm not. Don't get me wrong your writing skills are great, but the idea of them together is just weird. I mean its just weird, sorry. I'm a Rogan shipper. I did like the idea of Cogan at first, but then after reading this I realize that it doesn't work. Keep up the writing though, it is FANTASTIC!