Reviews for Unexpected Casualty
Emily chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The way it sounds it has to be death but before she dies let everyone say goodbye and this is just an idea when everyone is in the room let her pass away

But it was a really good cliffhanger
Annber03 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I'm choosing to believe she simply passed out, because I don't want to imagine her dying :(. And I'm glad you picked up on the interaction between her and Spencer, too-during the final part of that episode you just KNOW he was likely thinking of the recent stuff with Maeve when he was showing concern towards JJ. I get the feeling he's going to be even more alert and antsy about that stuff than usual for a while-and who could blame him?

Good one-off take on what was definitely a weird and unsettling episode.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
They way you wrote the details, it definately sounds more like a death. I am going to go with passed out in my imagination for Spencer's sake as much as Will and Henry. Not sure Spence could handle another death of someone he loves this soon after Maeve.
CMCrazies chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh this was awesome !
SSAmolloy7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg, that was amazing! And so sad at the same time! If JJ was shot in that ep, it would go something like this...but she'd make it, like I'm leaving it..she lives, because the alternative is just too sad. This was very very well written, and thanks for this!