Reviews for Remember Then
ElvenPrincess chapter 9 . 5/27
A very touching story. Your grammar is very good. Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Im dying this is so good
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
This has me shivering and on the edge of my seat, I love it
syeern chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
This has been a learning week. Seems the powers that be keeps sending me a message. We just lost our 2 year old cat and the pain Legolas feels is all to real and raw. Glad stories can move along and you can see hope over the horizon. Fate. I just can't believe the subject and timing of this chapter. Thank you.
Willow Pierce chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Mrrfffff :D I was waiting for this scene! Absolutely beautiful!
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
AAaw. That was nice. ) I'm so sorry this story is ending - I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I feel sorry for Thranduil when Legolas greeted him so stiffly and frightently. And did not even wish to walk with him alone! I am very glad that they found their way back to one another - and that Legolas finally remembered his mother. I would have wanted to know that his horse found her way to safety though!

gginsc chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Finally a good memory! Good chapter.
Sandy-wmd chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I don't blame Legolas for laughing at the memory of young Estel running naked through Imlardis after a bath.
ElvesAreEpic chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Yeah! At least he starting to remember again!
NorthernRedwood chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
SO GOOD! Holy bologna, each chapter is better than the last. It's gonna be so weird when Thranduil shows up in Imladris. O.o Can't wait for the next chapter!
Thor Odinson chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ha! I said to myself "Eh, I'll just read the first chapter." and I've ended up reading it all, so thanks!
Elglor Stargold chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Hmmm... interesting. I never know what's going to happen next with this story. :)
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I can never help but wish, whenever I read a story of someone losing their memory, that they'll somehow find their way home, to be guided by those who love them, and I am greatly enjoying this story, since Legolas, even though having lost his very memory, has not, in fact lost what most matters.
ElvesAreEpic chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Good chapter! Love the angst that is going on!
NorthernRedwood chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Holy snood! Another great chapter. The imaginary is really well done and I like the little bit of cliffy is perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter!