Reviews for What's Needed
CrazyGirl1023 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Wow is all i can say
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Was suspicious because i didnt like ship. But then you friwndzoned her
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I don't care about the friend-zone or romance with this story. It was more the epic way you magically described the fight and the detail and thought that evidently went into this beautiful short story.
XxTheMoonRiddlexX
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ok that was awesome. The movie kind of hints on Jack being really powerful, so I love it when fics address it too. It's intriguing to me because Winter is such a force. It's not all just snow, you know? Anyway, I loved the action, fight scenes are so difficult to write!
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Sequel, about Jack talking to Tooth because he gets sick of being in the friend zone, only to discover she was feeling equally unhappy?

Please?

Pretty please?

Pretty Please with a snowflake on top?
Xanthera chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was really, REALLY fun to read. I could picture every little action in my head because of how detailed your descriptions were. And it doesn't count as friend-zoning if you don't outright state it as being so. No harm in letting the readers draw their own conclusions from that well placed "maybe". ;) (Side note, I may try my hand at attempting some fanart despite my utter inability to draw action scenes because I liked this so much...)
guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You should continue this it's really you could actually have Jack & Tooth get together, that would be awesome! :)
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I would hav done the same thing like Jack when Pitch does something too far! Nice work n relationship between Tooth n Jack!
Pumpkin Kuro chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Was great... but... No! Friend zone nooo! XD Hope Jack accept her has a lover than a friend soon. :P Continue!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Awesome! I can't wait to see what you write next!