Reviews for Two Bare Feet On The Dashboard
tees chapter 1 . 4/1
This is beyond amazing! I love every word of it. Quinn really went far and beyond, planning the whole trip. It was so sweet, romantic, cute, and just WOW! I love the little arguments thrown in bc they won't be Quinn and Rachel if there weren't any disagreements here and there. I smiled so big every time they kissed but my favorite kiss scene would definitely be after they went skydiving and Quinn told her all she could think about on the way down was kissing Rachel. AWWWWHHHH! SO CUTE! Their next road trip will be even more exciting, fun and memorable since it'll probably be just places they'll be having tons of sex in.;)

I really enjoyed reading this. You did such a brilliant job! I'm a few years late but I'm so so very grateful for ALL your stories.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh this is great. Love the originality. The depth of emotions and detail is awesome. It was more like watching then reading. Thanks heaps for sharing
me chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
now i am waiting for Part Two
waterxeno chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sweet and Hilarious! :D
Loving the ending! Is there a sequel to this? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So, so good. Funny ending.
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
After swearing off WIPs because I'm a scared little shit, I waited until you posted this here to read it. And then I waited an absurd amount of time to review because sometimes I think I have a peanut brain. Anyway, this fic was so perfect and it brought back those old-school, early Faberry feelings that I haven't gotten from fic in such a long time. I'm so glad you finished this because I really, really enjoyed it (and maybe now that I'm on this page I'm going to read it again...).
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Nice, like it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
"Quinn, you're very pretty." "But I'm stupid, I know." "So stupid."
very well put for all the prompts! hope we have a sequel for the next roadtrip!
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The development of Rachel and Quinn's relationship in this story was the direction I wish the show had gone. Thanks for a great story.
Talwyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awesome
Girlchef09 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was really good,
Lubov chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Amazing, and very creative.
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was amazing, I loved it. You should really make up a story to go along with Quinn's list. It wouldn't be fair if we only were able to read about Rachel's adventures ;).
k8316 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A little late to reading the story, but it was such a pleasure to read. It was sweet, interesting, compelling, and just plain enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing your work!