Reviews for Two Bare Feet On The Dashboard
ohnice1 chapter 1 . 1/17
After swearing off WIPs because I'm a scared little shit, I waited until you posted this here to read it. And then I waited an absurd amount of time to review because sometimes I think I have a peanut brain. Anyway, this fic was so perfect and it brought back those old-school, early Faberry feelings that I haven't gotten from fic in such a long time. I'm so glad you finished this because I really, really enjoyed it (and maybe now that I'm on this page I'm going to read it again...).
Nice, like it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
"Quinn, you're very pretty." "But I'm stupid, I know." "So stupid."
very well put for all the prompts! hope we have a sequel for the next roadtrip!
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The development of Rachel and Quinn's relationship in this story was the direction I wish the show had gone. Thanks for a great story.
Talwyn chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awesome
Girlchef09 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was really good,
Lubov chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Amazing, and very creative.
aquarius127 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was amazing, I loved it. You should really make up a story to go along with Quinn's list. It wouldn't be fair if we only were able to read about Rachel's adventures ;).
k8316 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
A little late to reading the story, but it was such a pleasure to read. It was sweet, interesting, compelling, and just plain enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Jaelynne17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This little story is great! I think it deserves a sequel ;).
sunset of my sunrise chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved this! Great job man!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aww, so glad for this! I loved it.
stix04 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
for some weird reason, the site won't let me get to the next chapter where Rachel and Quinn spend two weeks on the road having kinky sex all over the place. fix that problem
darkly lit chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
that was an excellent and creative way of combining the prompts together
they're perfect for each other D