Reviews for The Last Breeze of Autumn
KilluaZaoldyeck chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
First of all, it's a good story. But still, there's a couple of things that I find "odd".

I don't mind if you don't want to include digimon here. I think the story would be more relistic if you don't involve digimon. I also don't mind about the fact that hida and inous were staying in the same building as takeru, I mean, Takaishi could've been moved fro mtheir old apartment.

And I like how you refer them as Takeru and Hikari, I'm not a fan to their american name. Takeru and Hikari is a perfect name. And I think it would be better if you edit the conversation line with ("). Preferably if you break it down into different line on different paragraph instead of putting it together in same paragraph.

But, there's no way you didn't include the brothers. This man you referred as takeru's mom boyfriend, is not just abused him, he raped him, he raped him for god sake. If that's happen to my brother, I would literally killed that man.

Knowing Yamato, with his over-protective way to his brother. He would do the same like me. So, I don't think you can just outcast the brother especially Yamato. He, of all people, should be involved.
field innocence chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Oh my gosh! What is going to happen next?! Can't wait for the next chapter. Great work! Emotional. Love it XD
dnofsunshine chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Poooooorrrr TK! It's not fair for him to live like this! Help him! Kari! Ken! Yolei! Davis! CODY! Someone! Please!
Lots of love,
The reviewer who so anxiously awaits the chapter.
animecouplelover chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Can't wait for chapter 3
Tatetshi Akari chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Akari: Nice chapter! Update fast!
Angemon chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I think you're just making excuses so you can abuse Takeru in an out of character, impossible manner. "This makes my entire plot not work, so I'm going to get rid of it instead of trying to work with it."

I also think you forget that the Hidas and the Inoues live in the same building and could help Takeru while he was on his own.

"Hope means faith"? Does Jyou know this? Faith is his crest.
dnofsunshine chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Angsty TK! I love it! There's not enough out there to satisfy me, so I'm glad you updated!
dnofsunshine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Interesting start! I'll be keeping tabs on this; update soon!
Windschild8178 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Insanely looking forward to your next update. T.K is my favorite character ever.
Angemon chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Somewhat amazing how Patamon just vanishes conveniently into thin air so he won't be of any use protecting his partner.

And how convenient that his mother doesn't trust him to take care of himself, even though he's far past the age most Japanese kids do just that.
field innocence chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
To sad! Well to darken sad to me. Good start.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2