Reviews for To Die, To Sleep
AnnieMitchell chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was very cute and well written! Totally seems like something that would happen in the show, love it! So cute! Annie&Mitchell forever!
People Person I'm Not chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Very nice. Loved how Annie and Mitchell interacted.
Black Hawk chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Awww this was so adorable and bittersweet! They were both perfectly in character and I could just picture this happening. Your writing is exquisite!
Cockapoo chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This story was so sweet! I loved how you brought up the fuzzy line at the end - actually I was really hoping they would cross it, but this was great either way :)
And ohmygoodness I can totally picture Mitchell with little boys hanging off of him and him just failing to be able to get mad at them. Oh the sweetness :D
This was FANTASTIC. More pleeease :)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
THIS WAS SO GOOD! I would ramble, but you have another chapter for me to read, so I'm off! :D
alixxblack chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
And then no more feels because my heart has been sucked out. Shredded with a lack of formal acknowledgement. But then its still brilliant and addicting. And I could read it a thousand times and still be pleased.
And just it is. I loved it.
alixxblack chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
FEEEEEEEEEEELS.
And that's all. FeeEEEeEEeELLLLS.
I love it.
Great. Good.
Awesome. Nothing better.
great.
KT chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I'm loving this story- you capture the characters so well. The "nighttime musing" topic can get too angst-filled, but you keep it light enough that it works splendidly. I hope you keep writing!
Miss Marion chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Didn't realise I even NEEDED this in my life. Thank you so much for the ficlet. I love you, like [stretches arms], this much. And then some. So yeah. X3 You're awesome.
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
WOW! Just wow! I am in awe right now and hoping you have more chapters planned. This was lovely. Your descriptions are... beautifully detailed and the emotions of Annie and Mitchell were perfectly balanced (if that makes sense.)

Really it was an incredible story and I'm going back to re-read it right now.

Please. Please post some more.

Thanks again for sharing.

Take care and Happy Writing!
megancyber chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
More More, I love hearing the VOICES of my favorite household roommate mainly Annie & Mitchell
Watching reruns gets old