Reviews for Too Cold for Angels to Fly
SlytherinPercy chapter 1 . 4/17
This gives me so many feel omG
The name of the story , the plot , the characters , the lines EVERYTHING was perfect
fandom obsessef chapter 1 . 1/6

This was the most moving story I've ever read. *claps like Thomas Brodie-Sangster*
Well played. Keep writing like this.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I'm unbelievably unstable
Ivy Lea chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
That was amazing. Beautiful. I... I have no words. I loved it. You are an amazing writer. It was one kf the best stories I've ever read.
antivenom chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god, this is perfect? I laughed and I cried and sO MANY FEELINGS. You are one talented litte shit.
Hajjie chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Nico and Leo broke my heart for a moment. I loved it!
Neo luver chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
0_0 I don't know, but sometimes when I read this story I want to go like "Aww... I want Leo to be MY boyfriend!" XD because he's just so cute and goofy and cheesy and smart and... the list could go on forever and a day. Nico is also so cute, a little insecure and basically like a adorably grumpy black kitten. I just love these stories that you write that make me feel a hundred different emotions in a matter of minutes and damn it if it's seriously hard to make feel like blubbering like a baby!
stecross chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Holy shit
this fic is fantastic. I am crying. Why do you do this to me.
pandagurl chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
amazing. thats the only way i can describe this
tiffamira chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWww That Was So cute
EmptyOrFull chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Gorgeous! Although i am curious as of why I read this... But still! It's a beautiful piece of work!
blossomingfrost chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
God damnit I cried. This was so beautiful. The scene where Nico said Percy's name and then Leo left. Oh Gods just too much ( ; ; )
Madison chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awwwww...Sweetest thing I've ever read! I adore Leo/Nico!
Atsuko Mirakami chapter 1 . 12/19/2013