Reviews for Some Nights
John Brady chapter 1 . 2/4
I am so fucking hard after that. Great detail. Perfect balance of drama, imagery and sex. Fun to read
ThatWeirdoThatFollowsYou chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That moment where you're trying not to squeal and laugh, instead making a bunch of noises that sound like a mix of a cat and someone choking.
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I enjoyed this way more than I should've. Nonetheless, brilliantly written, and 0% OoC-ness when it came to dialogue. Well done :3
antivenom chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Holy shit. So, okay, I've read this like three times now so I guess I should finally say something. ...or not because jESUS CHRIST I'M SPEECHLESS this is like the best thing I've ever read and just oh my god. So good, so awesome, so hot and I just can't. Thank you for writing this, I love you. Oh dear god.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Why are they wearing condoms? Are they afraid that they are going to get pregnant or what?
euthoxia1998a chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I LOVE IT
I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING WAS FUCKING AMAZING.
HEAVY BREATHING
JercyandZiallLover chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well, now I'm horny. Thanks for turning me on ;)
One Fandom Is Not Enough chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHAWT! *furiously blushes* Love it and PLEASE do another one 0.0 "again sometime" as Jason says
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was so hot ! I felt bad for a moment for Jason because he so was the third Wheel x) But it was funny also )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
*cough* perfect *cough*
Fangirl467 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You have to continue! As Jason said, they need to do that again sometime ;)
Ashleythejcastro3693 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Um...may I just say that was well...um...
Yeah Im really...um...it would have been a little better if jason was in nico's position but I'm a little weirded out but that's really good writing
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was unbelievably hot xD
You brought out the feelings beautifully x3
ZoloxLuffy chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
God so awesome I am really getting into the big three pairings