Reviews for Blush
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This REALLY needs one more chapter. Pretty please?
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I like the idea of Jane making Lisbon and Van Pelt choose between who has to be his girlfriend for a case. I'm not too sure about the switching from third to first person, it's perfectly possible to write thoughts without going into difference a person. I'd love to see Jane and the 'winner' (or is that loser?) actually play at girlfriend/boyfriend!
whovalista chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
although I completely ship Jane and Lisbon, it was nice to see a different story to love!

I loved the humour throughout and I can actually imagine Jane doing something like this. His reaction to Lisbon in a little black dress would be fun to see.

I loved the tone of voice he had towards Grace and it was nice to see that. I thoroughly enjoyed this and your writing is so so good!
ngocquevt chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahah I like Jane that way, still a womanizer and a flirting machine, but not really engages his mind into seriously in love with anyone, at least not now, because he can still feel he has a heavier quest on his shoulder.
Anyway, I love the humor side of a Mentalist story!
Sue Shay chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
TWO TEXTS!

Cute, amusing story. Such a nice job! Perfectly executed. Congrats!
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is funny, I really WOULD like to see Jane's face if Lisbon DOES get to wear that little black dress!

And you are right, when he says something like that to Grace, he does use a different voice.

Great stuff...more please!