Reviews for Against the Odds
Gal chapter 4 . 5/9
Please continue this story!
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
OMGGGG I love how you write Hinata and Hidan, especially Hinata! I hope you write more stories with this pairing cause i'm in love with them!
AwesumBananas chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
aaaaw man, i would love more, the ups and downs and shit all of it, there arent enough of these stories on the internet, not nearly enough 5/5
AwesumBananas chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
i completely agree i love hidan and hinata together so much and it's so an odd pairing and they are not enough fics about them together. i love this so far, hinata is a total secret badass and hidan can clearly see it and ugh i just want an infinite amount of hidan and hinata together.
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
im screaming oh my god i love it! 5/5
AHIRU-AI-IRO chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Love this story very cute romantic!
anlmoon chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
great story!
Madame Red Wolf chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
owo wow that was awesome!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I liked it! Hidan and hinata fanfictions are a bit rare, so it's nice when you find a good one.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I am seriously in love with this story and if you don't update you'll break my heart...So yeah please update this amazingly funny story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
YOU Yes YOU reading this YOU MUST UPDATE MORE You WILL update more if you want to write of your own free will
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I loved it! xD I like many pairings, Hidan and Hinata are just cute and funny!
Warrior of Aces chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I bet Kakuzu is anti-ninja because Pirates get all the cash.
A chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Hey! I just wanted to say I love your story so far. HidanHina is one of my favorite pairings, sadly there arn't enough out there... Anyway love how it's AU but everyone is still more or less in character so great job.
p.s the only reason I'm reviewing as a guest is 'cause I'm on my iPod.
EveryoneHasDarknessIEmbraced It
clementines hat chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I'm strangely intrigued by this story!
Can't wait for next chapter. :)