Reviews for Be Still
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
D:
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
WHY?! Why U Did Dat To MeeeeeHeeeHeee?! *Ugly Cries*
I knew when I read the description that I was about to get my heart broken! I KNEW IT! I knew it and damn it all to hell if I didn't continue on anyway.
Da FEELS Jesus! Da FEEEEEEEEELS! I'm f %$ing WRECKED ARE YOU HAPPY?!
BlackSilver chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Now i'm crying T_T
I've read like a dozen of your so-happy-always-happy-ending stories today, and then i found this one, and now i'm crying... It's almost unfair that you're able to write with talent beautiful and fluffy stories as well as such heart-breaking ones !
But now it's said, you are an incredible writer, keep going please !
Mrs.Stark chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god this was adjsfgcfhhcd. So bloody fantastic! ..and tragically beautiful. This brought me to tears. I loved it
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
So sad..
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
why... why THE FUCKING HELL DID I COME HERE ND RED THIS!? WHY?! ANSWER ME! *grabs the closest thing possible, which is my yorkie dog, and bawls into her as i wail and squeeze the life out of her* I mean i knew it was gonna be sad but this is just plainly depressing ridiculous! Oh no... THE TEARS! THATS IT! FUCK IT! IM CRYING TOO DAMN MUCH! OH NO I CANT LOOK AT THE WORDS! DANG MAN! PUT EXTREMELY MAJOR MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH! IN ALL CAPS! I CANT! Now excuse me as I ball my eyes out and pass out btw it was a beautiful fic and extremely beautiful! Definitely on my favs list! But after i finish crying im going through your fics to make sure the are not this sad and if they are... Im gonna warn every single read/author I know! lol JKJK
CURSED ONE chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh. My. God.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! *bawls into keyboard and hugs laptop*
STEVE! TONY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CAPSICLE! *bawls louder*
TONY!
Zombies are evil! Evil evil evil evil and Steve and Tony are are dead and OMG.
notaauthor chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
:'(
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is devastatingly beautiful. You write unbelievably well, and I'm crying right now.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
O lord. mostly i was like ok i can do this its not too bad.
but when tony pulls it out my eyes water.
then what Steve does...i just...cry

imma go read Steve's b day fic. i need some happy feels :c

its a great story by the way :) why didn't they try to turn Steve's blood into some kind of antidote?
why not just forgo earth and live in asgard
surely Loki wouldve came back at some point. did he get infected some where?... :O he took over asgard after Thor died, didn't he
Binary 9 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
DUDE WAT TH E HELL WHU WOULD YOU DO THIS HOLY S HIIIT IM CRYIGN
Anvgers chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You broke my Stony feels . . .
You broke me . . .
I'm going to go jump off a cliff now, and on the way down I'll be screaming,
"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOPE"
Lucifer Jr chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
A word to describe how I feel right now, just after reading your story : wahou !
And some words to describe your story : captivating, very well written, with goods ideas and a great use of words to make readers feels a lot of emotions.
It's an awesome story ! :D I love it a lot ! n_n
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I this is the ONLY zombie fic I've read, so glad there wasn't much zombie-ness those things give me the creeps. But omg I'm crying
ThePotterMalfoyProblem chapter 1 . 4/24/2013