Reviews for An Elf-Lord in Peril Again
FramedCuriosity chapter 1 . 3/31
I know this was published quite a while ago, but I had to let you know I laughed out loud! It was definitely an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
You know, Thranduil makes a good point... besides Plot Reasons why DID they have so much trouble crossing the mountains?
Erelil Morningstar chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Ah, funny and sweet! The end was just so touching! And Gandalf saying that he had to go count all the trees in Imladris made me crack up so hard! Poor Elrond and Mithrandir, being so full of fear! Hahahaha!

- Erelil Morningstar
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
aw :)
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GODS ITS SO ADORABLEEEEE!

THE END. THE END JUST MADE MY HEART EXPAND LIKE A BALLLOOON AND EXPLODE EVERYWHERE IN A MESS OF HAPPINESS AND FLUFF AND FEEEEEEELS!

AND THE WRITING! THE WRIIIIIIIITING! SO AMAAAAAZING! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

NPQIHEBC B0U9_\2E]\;2ELP0DD9-KMKL.,ijne-u[]\1JMI3

*smiling uncontrollably*

THE EEEEEEEND
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I am still snickering, loved the story now if only you would write what comes next...Elrond in peril Mithrandir off to an extended trip to middle earth. Legolas being babied by Thranduil, Gimli thinking all elves are crazy-

The best part however was king and prince having the chance to be father and son with nothing else between them!
Maewren chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Beautifully written! I love your writing (and Elrond and Gandalf should have much to fear from an angry Thranduil)
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Wow! Has meaning and is also hilarious! Amazing!
snowywolf7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I was laughing so hard and then something must have got in my eye cause I was almost crying the last couple paragraphs. Beautifully done. I love the way you portray all of the characters in a humorous light but still keep their personality well grounded. Thanks for this delightful little read.
12345StupidPenName chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Oh God that was so brilliant. I couldnt wipe this huge grin off my face the whole time while reading it. Yes, you should all be afraid of Thranduil. Very afraid. :D
And the last sentence melted my heart so good job.
Anna chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Oh my god that was hilarious. You have a real gift for writing humor. And all the dialogue was spot on! I really wish this was an LOTR movie blooper or something.

I was literally laughing the whole time. I know you wrote this years ago, but I hope I get to see more of your delightful writing! Thanks for such a great piece.
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Oh, that's a beautiful ending. Simply beautiful.
In theory, it's a wee bit odd to end a seemingly humorous, non-serious one shot with such a sweet, emotional, very satisfying last few paragraphs.
Your work will never cease to amaze me, I think.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wonderful. I love your papawolf!Thranduil depictions. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
loved it!
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
this is the perfect mix of hilarious and touching
the scene at the end just broke my heart, it's so perfect
and watching thranduil scold elrond is just fantastic
mithrandir (the mad) casually hiding behind him
hilarious