Reviews for Our High School Love Story
karia curtis chapter 10 . 6/9
Wait misaki-kun is from junjou romantica! When I saw his name I knew that it was him!
Lee-Mordekai chapter 10 . 4/16
NOOOOO! I know its been 2 years since you updated but now I'm super duper bummed because I don't know what's going to happen now . wish this sucks, I hope you get to updating soon! (Even though I'm guessing you don't want to finish it now because its been so long) '
HeatherxYaoi chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Omg this story line is kiling me. You really know how to write a suspenceful fic. 3
Deathday1313 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
YUSH! *fist pump* Date! :D But omg I hope it's not Suzumine, but then again, how would he know? o_o (lol stalker much XD) OMG NUUU don't tell me it's An-chan...asdfghjkl this story is making me so excited for more! I'm cheering for you! w
Dead account no longer here chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Who's voice was dat?! I like the slight tension in this chapter. Don't tell me who da voice was! Let me guess!...a persons voice. I was right! Yay! Nah seriously, keep up the good work!
nekocandy4life chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
yeah!
DATE!
XD
Bring on the fluffiness lol!
SaySaeri chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Oh, snap, I wonder who it is... I keep thinking it's Suzu...
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
WOW! Someone is love struck! LOVED IT!( but thats normal)
well loving someone that dies, being gay, afraid of everyones finding out your best is also gay, in love with a man he cant have... hmmmm, sounds awful. Glad im not them.
RENAImochi chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
Hahha im also excited about the new knb season! And well, shingeki no new episodes I guess? So sad...T-T so I guess the next one is a date chapter?
Abode of Mist chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
There's so much swearing in this story. I don't mind but I noticed.
Dead account no longer here chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Drama! Ritsus needs to rock his world. U know what I mean right? Eh? Eehhhhh?
SaySaeri chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Misaki! :p And oh, Suzumine... someday you'll find someone.
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
If that's rusty! I'd love see when your hot_! Loved it, so Onodera seem to be taking someone's men... Hmmmm! Does that certain someone become violent?
RENAImochi chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Ah yesssss you finally updated ! ah and your right your writing was not quite the same as before. NEVERTHELESS please continue I reaaaalllllyyy want to know what ll happen next! :)
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Ahhhh, that was so adorable. * sniff, sniff* I may need my tissue.