Reviews for The first time
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 1/19
You did remarkably well for your first fic. That English is not your first language is amazing. This was posted awhile ago so I don't know if you ever did a sequel or not. If so I look forward to it. Thanks for writing. :)
wolfyblue chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
you are AMAZING

A-MA-ZING
Eumenida chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
the only thing i am going to tell you is that i WANT to read the sequel as soon as possible...don't make me wait long ...thank you
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very good and amazing and freaking wonderful!
AishiteruVivi chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
English is not your first language...but you can write with better grammar than a handful of native speakers. Congratulations!

Well, I'm off to read the sequel now. Keep writing! c:
KkChibiChop chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I would love to read a sequel to this! It was amazing and seriously you write better than some authors who speak English as their native language! I would love to read where the relationship goes the morning after.
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
oh!
SKURA LIKEY!

Sakura Schiffer
Candlelight Kiss chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This was so freaking good! Your writing is amazing! You should make a full fledge story. I was so lost the entire time. Im off to read the sequel. Thanks so much for posting this!
AccountKillerSOSxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Gosh you HAVE to continue this its soo awesome i wanna read more of it
yay chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
10 out of 10. i loved it. very hot
hanny-hasy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very good job! I really liked reading your fanfic!
DemonKira chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is really good for your first fanfiction. Even though my first language is English I do believe you are better at it than I am XP Can't wait to read more of your stories.

DemonKira
vfg chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
mostly good
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
LOVED IT!
SeventhRing chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is extremely good. I cannot believe this is the first fanfiction you've ever written.