Reviews for Thunderstorm
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awww this was too cute! :) Great job!
Hello chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Absolutely beautiful, loved every bit of it
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh wow! This was simply amazing, words cannot describe how beautifully written this was ;o; I love this so much, you should be proud of your skill to write, I'm jealous :3 Keep writing more please 3 ; w ;
Lamea chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow, I don't even know where to begin. :) Firstly I'd like to say that this story was absolutely adorable and very well written. I liked they way Gilbert's day progressed from a bad one in his eyes to one of the best birthdays he's ever had. I thought it was very sweet how much the birthday parties Oz would throw for Gil meant to him.

Seeing Oz look frightened over thunder had been cute too. You always see Gil being the one who needs comforting and it was interesting to see it reversed. The way Gil comforted Oz was overly sweet, but I couldn't believe that Gilbert had actually thought that Oz might have forgotten his birthday. I had been expecting Oz to bop him one, right across the head. :) The Omake was beautiful. I especially loved how Gil was his younger self in it and that him and Oz were holding hands. Aww so cute!
Manami Nightray chapter 1 . 2/8/2013