Reviews for Alternative to Love
FusRoDerp chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Oh. My. Talos. I can't stop laughing like a madman, it's so damn funny.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
'Come back if symptoms return' huh? You sure must be a hit with the ladies there Mordin, with that kind of... bedside manner.
Zomvee chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
dude/dudit i'm like WTF is going on here than i'm just laughing my ass off
bluekrishna chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
looooooooooool. seriously blu that's epic. that last line, aw just perfect.
l7986 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Its a good thing I finished my drink before I started reading this, because I absolutely lost it when Miranda tried to Reave Jack and made her cum instead.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Joker: "Get pictures!"

:D Gives a whole new meaning to biotic blast.
Triforceelf chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I think this is a start to a erm, um, horrifying? Terrifying? relationship.
Mirari.Divinus chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Lmfao oh my god. I was really hoping they would actually have a cat fight that involved jello and bikini's. But this is just as good.
Bronzedamazon chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
lol So much yes! I love the idea of sex in the air between Jack and Miranda, maybe the two of them screwing each other's brains out will calm tem down!
Don't Mess With Aria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was hilarious. I've seen a lot of Jack and Miranda, but never had any idea about *how* they cojld have possibly gotten together. And all the little character things, Jack playing with a pistol, Tali wringing her hands, you've got them all in-character. Very nice.
Orifiel chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Finally got around to reading this. Love Tali's, "Go for the lady bits, Chikita!" and Kasumi getting biotically pwned. I've never read a Jack/Miranda, but you definitely did a realistic take on them, what with their cattiness and all. Also, interesting bit about biotics and orgasm. That in itself could provide a basis for a cracky, off-the-rails story.
Llandaryn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Interesting story. I never before considered biotic fields to be orgasmic, and may never look at biotics the same again! Good to see Jack and Miranda finally getting along, though.
Bulmaveg-Otaku chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Okay, so I'm never been a fan of Jackanda, (mostly because I sorta hate Miranda a lot) but this was great. I really enjoyed Kasumi's cameo at the end. Hilarious. Also, pretty well written. Nice work.
Osage chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
LOL that was hilarious! Not only did you include a cat fight, but with Jack and Miranda of all people, that's just gold! Poor Kasumi but that's what she gets for taping that. Nicely done!
TenyumeKasumi chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Well, I guess I should have seen this coming. xD Never read Jack/Miri before and I must say, this wasn't a bad first time experience. I like how the fight quickly escalated into something more... passionate so quickly but very naturally - not jarring at all. Though how did Shepard know Kasumi was there?