Reviews for My Life as a Sub
Where are you? :(
brandneranja chapter 34 . 6/3
i am actually a bit afraid of Christian. what will he do and when will she realize that she is in love with Luke. so many questions. pleaseeeee keep on writing
Update please
Tina.G-C chapter 34 . 1/25
OMG! absolutely loving this story. I have never found one like this. Its brilliant. I hope youre doing well and that you will continues with this story.
Mercia chapter 34 . 1/8
Please, please, update soon. Please don't stop now.
purpleholden235 chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
So sorry only now have gotten a chance to read this, I am also so glad you are continuing with this story, it is just soo good!, thank you for sharing your thoughts with New Year!
Mercia chapter 34 . 12/24/2015
I do hope you can find time to update again, before the end of the year. I love this story.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
I'm not surprised. Carl touched what's Christians. And not even so much that but he hurt her. Christian doesn't stand for any man hurting a woman, without their permission that is.

But the way I took her reactions at the beginning, I'm surprised she's wanting to continue their contract. She sounded as if she was beginning to wish a different lifestyle. Plus her unexpected feelings towards Luke. She can't Pur
Guest chapter 34 . 12/19/2015
I think CG has developed feelings for Severine...but refuses to acknowledge it...
Wow didn't think anyone would be so elated at being flogged for another six months...
CG4me chapter 34 . 12/18/2015
This is such an insight into CG's lifestyle before he met Ana. His submissive really was a business arrangement, he seems completely disassociated from Severine, but then we find out he was behind Carl, so she must mean something to him. She is happy that he wants to extend the contract so she is also happy to be emotionally detached from Christian as she has disregarded her growing emotional attachment to Luke, so she is as fucked up as Christian - lol. Wonderful, wonderful writing, such insight into a lifestyle that most of us can't understand but also into Christian before he had "more".
Foggynights chapter 34 . 12/16/2015
Ah of CG took care of Carl! Thanks for the update!
carol711 chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
I guess she doesn't want to peruse something with Luke if she's so glad about the contract renewal and extension. Unless she's happy because it will keep her connected to him.
nani.leonardo chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
Go Severine! She should go home and celebrate.
Jeangb chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
Well all I can say she must really like being treat as a piece of furniture.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
I'd love to see luke and Severine get it on :)