Reviews for My Life as a Sub
Mercia chapter 1 . 6/25
One more update. Please! .:-)
another wonderful chapter as always. can't wait to see what happens with Sawyer.
purpleholden235 chapter 31 . 5/20
OMG, I have missed you and this fabulous story, am so glad you have come back to it, and oh my lord this just keeps getting better and better... can not wait to see where this goes, Luke, Master, Carl hehehe, so good! Thanks so much, hear from you soon?...
Eldean chapter 31 . 5/14
I hope she's not pregnant!
Carol222 chapter 31 . 5/13
That was a close call. Severine, it is time to call it a day and close up shop. This is no way to live. Sounds like Christian had a bit of a scare, too. Nothing wrong with wanting a relationship with Sawyer. It is time to experience a relationship of equals. Good chaptet.
CG4me chapter 31 . 5/13
Ah! So Severine was the sub that Christian told Ana about that got hurt and had to be taken down from the grid. I'm surprised that Christian made an assumption about eating, no wonder he put it in to all his contracts. Had to feel sorry for Dr. Green seeing an outfit like that, but it was funny as well. Severine is falling for Luke big time. Great chapter, so pleased you are still writing.
Rasha007 chapter 31 . 5/13
Great update! I loved everything about it! I don't think she should be punished for this... after all it's not like she could have said "How about we eat first..."
Can't wait for the sleepover with Sawyer :-)))
ShadoeCoon chapter 31 . 5/13
What a pleasant surprise to see an update! I hope you are well!

Curious to see if CG has words with her on Friday or ends up with a punishment session.

Thank you for the update!
AriadneInNaxos chapter 31 . 5/13
So Sawyer is on sub sitting duty, I wonder how this will play out? Good to see you continuing with this story.
EL0306 chapter 31 . 5/12
WOW, I was interested in seeing how the scene played out. What will happen with Severine and Luke? Good job as usual.
Nobody wants to read about Christian fucking around with an ex sub that you're trying to make us believe he cared for.
Jeangb chapter 31 . 5/12
So a really good chapter. Good to hear from you again after what seems to be ages.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 31 . 5/12
I like what you did here because it shows how the Dominant is always supposed to make sure everything is ok with their Submissive and the reasoning behind Christians clauses regarding proper diet and exercise. It shows he should have asked and made sure she had eaten and it shows she should have eaten and not just assumed. It also shows Christian takes good care of his Subs. He immediately sought medical help and then told her the sessions for the weekend were cancelled and made sure that someone would be helping her overnight. The only problem she seems to not realize yet, one Christian didn't get to have his session and that Christian is a cranky pants lol. And two, this now puts her at home when Carl shows up.
almythea chapter 31 . 5/12
I just got warmer and then you ended this. Too short! :(
Tmacone chapter 31 . 5/12
What a nice surprise to find this update! I thought they would get into the ex-boyfriend business but it looks like her feelings for Sawyer are coming out! Looking forward to what's next!