Reviews for Flaws
Geckohawaii chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This story sounds so typical Hiko to me! I had a lot of laughs. It's somewhat confusing that you don't use quote marks to indicate when people are talking but I love the story. Oh, and the ending is perfect!
D.L chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I had a lot of fun reading this Thank you.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I liked this _ Hiko was funny!
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
omg, I LOVED IT! loll, the ending was great... ehhee i got a kick outta it ) hhehee great job! write more humor fics - youre AWESOME at it P
kohakusan chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This is great! I love Hiko-sama, almost as much as Okon and Omasu! There are so few stories that feature him, and even fewer that give him a big part. This is the first humorous one I have seen from the period where he was raising Kenshin. Good job, and please write some more stuff like this! I have bookmarked this story!
Korie Himura chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I like it! There aren't many Hiko P.O.V.'s. Yes you kept them both in charcter, or as well as you can keep Kenshin... Well it was good!
Amber chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Cute! Poor Kenshin-kun... I'd hate to study under Hiko, but then again, that's what made Kenshin into the Hitokiri, so, I guess his abuse served a purpose.
Juli chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
LOL
Juli chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
LOL
Nada chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Great fic! I love young Kenshin/Hiko fics, and Hiko seemed pretty in-character to me. (XD poor Kenshin...)
Kat36 chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
A bit too much lesson (my eyes started to glaze in the middle there), but nicely in character, something that's hard to do with Hiko in first person. I like the way you handled the baka deshi relationship - and of course I loved the ending!
akisawana chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Very good. Hiko is sadistic, ain't he? But we love him for it. And little Kenshin is always good!
mae7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
LOVED the ending! Perfect to lighten the weighty discussion. I liked your characterisation of Hiko very much; the dialogue was great; very much what I would imagine him to say. Great job; really really enjoyed it!
Cat Foxglove chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
*keels over laughing at the master-baka-deshi banter*

You know...they ought to have had another one of those discussions when Kenshin returned...oh, and in the manga, that little incident with the bed-wetting happened when Kenshin was 11...

*ducks a shinai hurled by Kaoru, and ignores Kenshin's glare*
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
*raise eyebrow* In-teresting.

Anyway, I like any fic with Hiko in it. Yea, I think Kenshin might have been like that as a kid. Couldn't help but grin listening to Hiko. There's just something about his personality I just can't get enough of. Thanks!