Reviews for Realization
Elie Lou chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Hello !

I see you finally rewrote At The Stroke of Midnight !
This new story has things that were missing in the first.
And compared (from what I remember) they also seem like the same story written from two different POV. This one being more Gajeel's POV and the forst being Levy's.
But I'd like to reread ATSOM if you don't mind. To compare and all. Could there be a way ?

I have one question : english is not my mother language so I didn't get the joke in the bonus. What does "get the D" mean ?

Thanks !
lamoco13 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Oh my God! I really loved your story! It was awesome and you could feel everything, all the emotions! ToT It was beautiful.

And only a question. Since English isn't my first language, I don't get the expression "Did she get the D"? Would you mind explaining it to me please? :3

I don't know if it's something...perv... xD

Thank you btw!
sweetwithobsessions chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Oh my gosh xDDD
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
Aw, this was cute. I liked this.
Kyo Kun 4ever chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Oh my god I'm dying! Natsu Dragneel, this is a GaLe fic, and yet you have still made me love you even more! Natsu saying that made my fucking day, xDDDDDD
Confuzed-Anime-Fan chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
THE DEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Scarabeye3000 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This is good ... I really can't find something major to complain about.

Aside from it being two parts which you could have made into a one-shot, but it's a moot point right now. You have made something good and I hope you felt good for that achievement, its not much, but its something.

Anyway, there are very mistakes, mistakes that I could gladly overlook as I read the over all fiction in it.

Cheers mate,
Scarabeye3000
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Best ending to a perfect story!
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Loved it! It was very well thought out!
Xeylah chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
The bonus... LOL
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
That was adorable. The ending, "Did she get the D?" made me laugh for like five minutes straight. That was kind of perfect.
Just a Little Spark chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
OMG I LOVED IT! SO CUTE. HAHAHA. all caps mode sorry! Haha. I loved this so much, all the characters were in character, and it was perfect :D
theformulaofpudding chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
This is adorable. I just *flails*
rohor chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
has been a very nice story
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
oh.. this is a treat. A bit out of the blue. But still a treat none the less... you so nailed all their basic personalities allowing this to stay cannon where the characters were concerned.

Thank you for the work and effort you put into this.