Reviews for PTB Writing Challenge 2013
luvtwilight4eva chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Sad for Leah, but glad she was able to move forward with her life.
MinaBR chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I'm so happy for them! I loved their wedding!
Thanks for sharing!
MinaBR chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Mothers are always the ones who suffer the most. *sighs*
Great job, hon.
MinaBR chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
You are making me really, really hate Sam - what an ass! And Edward isn't much better! Of course the custody was fine - assholes never fight for the children! Arghh, I see it so much in my line of work, but it never ceases to piss me off.
Great job bringing out the emotions!
MinaBR chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow, I felt her pain... Unfortunately, this isn't a rare occurrence. Too bad that us women are too naive to see the wolves in sheep's clothes that surround us. Fortunately, as you said, we grow older and wiser. More power for Leah.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I'm a prison teacher. It's very hard for guys to face their families. When they are clean and have their heads cleared, the realities unfold. There is a lot of guilt and much regret. Sometimes, words just have to be said no matter how difficult.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
That we good that she didn't rush into things.
I hope she finds what she deserves.
PAD
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Good for you, girl. Get your life together again.
PAD
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Whoa. I didn't think B would be the other.
Poor Leah.
It's rough with two kids and being young. I know firsthand.
Daphodill chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Whoa, this fic has some real heavy stuff going on. I feel real bad for Leah. It sounds like she's been given good advice but seldom follows it. Poor girl has been through a lot over her choice in men.

On a cringe-worthy note...why couldn't you give her the clap or crabs? Herpes will never go away, it just lies dormant and then there are flare ups. Ick, and why she was having unprotected sex?
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That's a lot of emotions in there. Good luck on completing the challenge!