Reviews for By a Dagger Bound
Brookie Twiling chapter 25 . 1/24/2020
I read this in maybe 12-ish hours? It was really good, and I just couldn't stop reading. Loved it!
Kayli chapter 25 . 10/27/2019
that was a lot of fun to read
blueEyre chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
great story! Thank you
QueenTatooine chapter 25 . 10/25/2018
I had my reservations when I began, I could not see how the two could be kept in character with the dynamic of Belle as master and Rumple as slave. For the most part I was impressed and thos will definitely be added to my re-read list. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I'm off to see if there is a sequel.
Miss Redpen chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Belle walking barefoot outside made me think 'ringworm.' Even a country kid will tell you to wear shoes outside.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
Wonderful work!
SnowHawk0316 chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
I know that this might be a little late, but I definitely think that you should do a sequel for this story. I'd be very interested in seeing how their life in Storybrooke changes with Belle as the second Dark One.
OUATWhoLock chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
Have you considered writing as a career? You're just that good. Loved the idea of Belle's name appearing on the dagger.
Witty Lady chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Very intriguing, the whole suspense and plot was very captivating! You have a talent for writing!
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Oh. MY. GosH. One of the best Rumbelle fics out there! Seriously, I have been scrounging fanfiction relentlessly in search of some really good Rumbelle to satisfy my obsession, and this really helped! I didn't think I was gonna like it at first, just because it was such a different story plot, but I absolutely loved it. The only thing that could have made it better is if I had a sequel to look forward too. *hint* *hint*

Ariana
Tarjinya chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
Hello! My name is Aminat. I read the story and very thrilled with it. For a long time hadn't been so excited with reading a fic! You show Rum and Belle wonderfully just as I imagine, and I am very glad that I found you here! (Just was surprised why had you written that Rumple's eyes were black?they are yellow, aren't they?sometimes yellow brown.) So, my question is - will you let me translate this into Russian? I am from Russia, more definitely from Caucasus, and wanted to share my delight with other people who don't know English but love Rum/Belle as well as we do. Waiting for an answer. :-) Wrote you before, but people told me its impossible to answer guests comments so I am here with my login )
Aminat chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Hello! My name is Aminat. I've just read the story and very thrilled with it. For a long time hadn't been so excited with reading a fic! You show Rum and Belle wonderfully just as I imagine, and I am very glad that I found you here! (Just was surprised why had you written that Rumple's eyes were black? they are yellow, aren't they? sometimes yellow brown or grey brown.) So, my question is - will you let me translate this into Russian? I am from Russia, that is, from Caucasus, and wanted to share my delight with other people who don't know English but love Rum/Belle as well as we do. Waiting for an answer. :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
Please write a sequel! This was so good!
SnowHawk0316 chapter 25 . 1/2/2014
I really liked this story. I think that a sequel would be very interesting but I really enjoyed this one as well.
Electricboa chapter 25 . 12/29/2013
This is quite an interesting take, I hadn't really ever thought of Belle using the Dagger. It worked quite well. I liked how you moved everything along at a leisurely pace, it really let the relationship between Belle and Rumpelstiltskin develop. You characterized Belle well in balancing between her feelings and duty to her people. Gaston was delightful to dislike, and seeing him take control, if only for a short time, was a nice twist. The only two things that I wasn't entirely sure about were the playing up of Rumpelstiltskin's animalistic side and Belle calling him 'Rum.' I understand the intent of having him more like a beast, but it never quite struck me as what the character from the show would have been. Crude and cruel, yes, but not filthy. As far as the nickname, I also see why he might not like using what Regina calls him, but I'm so used to it that it sounds odd to read any other way. Those two are more personal nitpicks, not really a problem with the story.

Having Belle become another Dark One was an interesting choice, one I would have liked to see more of. Maybe changing physically, as Rumpelstiltskin did? I saw the potential for a sequel at the end, and you can count me as one who would look forward to it. I'd love to see Regina and Belle meet again, after Belle has mastered her powers.