Reviews for Godric's Blade
ubetiburn chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Another story with a good start left to flounder...what a shame.
angeleyes1984 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Has this been abandoned
Claddagh chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I just found this story, and love what you have so far. Any chance you will come back?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
You have the beginnings to a really special story here. I can see there being another 2-3 chapters before the action really begins and I look forward to the next set of wrinkles.

Dumbledore will learn he is no longer Harry's magical guardian for one. Harry and Hermione still need to meet and I see a visit by her to Potter mansion coming up, perhaps with Sirius.

There still is a lot Harry needs to know and it will be interesting to see the order the information will be given.

I will await the next installment impatiently.

D. Page Robin
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Terrific! Pity there isn't more to this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
More terrific stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Excellent idea! Terrific beginning!
lrmorena chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Womderful twist in our beloved story. I hope you finished it.
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
AMAZING!
killer4853 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
please update
sortofbored chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Really like it so far. Looking forward to more.
Fire Tempest chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Really enjoyed the first three chapters, though the overall concept is not new, I love your writing style and the tack you are taking on this perspective. Can't wait for chapter four!
GenJordan chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Interesting story, I look forward to future chapters. I'm also wondering how you'll deal with the infamously cliche'd Shopping Trip :
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
You got me starteded and then the story stopps. It is quite clear It will be different than canon because of Harry's new wealth and power. I could see it unfolding in several ways.

1) What power Harry has inherited will neutralize Umbridge.

2) Harry might decide to go to another school. Umbridge would be powerless over him.

3) Lots of other things.

Hint write some more story. The chapters don't have to be super long. With are just about to start a fifth year where the power will come out differently. I did enjoy your story.