Reviews for Stone Cold Crazy
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Wow! What an amazing story. Hope next time I'm at an amusement I won't be creeped out. Excited to read the continuation.
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Awesome story, great and original plot, two MOTW and of course, injured Winchesters! A riveting read from start to finish.
Off to read the continuation now as you ended this on an evil cliffy!
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
...ohh I forgot to breathe... O_O
you truly write suspensful stories! Please never ever stop writing Sam & Dean adventures, they are with one the best stories I have read for a long time.
SumthinWicked chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I can't tell you how many times I have read the scene where Dean holds Sam through his pain of turning to stone. Amazing and plenty of fluff! :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
'We could've had something special..then you went all crazy-ass witch.' Does that not sound appropriate for Margerie? Good job on the story though.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Snakes suck.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
ITS A WONDER WHY THERES A CUSS WORD THATS ONE LETTER AWAY FROM WITH! I WILL KILL HER AND SLIT HER STOMACH OPENNA
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh my god, things just do not work out well for them, do they?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Definitely a disaster recipe. Then again, with these two, what else is there? Poor boys. And if my little baby dies Imma call Lucifer and blow some crap up.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm going with recipe for awesomeness and disaster.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
wooow, nice thing a basilisk then
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
"How'd I end up the only able-bodied person on this job?" Bobby said ruefully and followed a swaying Dean who followed a limping Sam. "This is goin' real well."

Bahahahaha! Loved this line! Bobby totally has a point and the image in my head is just making me giggle non stop ;) Moving onto the next chapter! This one was awesome as walways! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
AHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You write amazing! Where do you get these ideas from woman? They rock! :D Awesome work! Next chapter, I'm coming!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Okay, this is already giving me the heebie jeebies. *shudders* Moving onto the next chapter :)
Jenjoremy chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Wow. If I had been reading this in real time, I would be seriously pissed at you! Fortunately, the next story is already published, so I don't have to send you irritated emails!