Reviews for Stone Cold Crazy
LunaBianca chapter 9 . 9/21
Thanks for all the action and laughs. :)
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 9/20
Crazy. Yeah the title promises crazy, but I didn't expect new players this late in the plot. I wonder how everything will wrap up.
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 9/20
Ah, a convenient pool of water in the statue garden. I'll wager all my virtual cookies that Dean (or Bobby, but more likely Dean) takes a soak before long. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 5 . 9/20
Pretty suspenseful!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/20
Whoa, the geode golem is pretty wicked! Nice touch.

I suspected Margerie from the moment she remarked on the weasel scent, and then the attack right after she approached Sam confirmed her baddie status. I like that you didn't draw out the con; Margerie is certainly formidable even with her cover blown.
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 9/19
Hooray for Bobby. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 9/19
What a cliffhanger!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/18
A scary and compelling beast. Sure sounds like a basilisk so far.

The diner robbery felt random; maybe its purpose is simply to stir up protective brother instincts?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Wow! What an amazing story. Hope next time I'm at an amusement I won't be creeped out. Excited to read the continuation.
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Awesome story, great and original plot, two MOTW and of course, injured Winchesters! A riveting read from start to finish.
Off to read the continuation now as you ended this on an evil cliffy!
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
...ohh I forgot to breathe... O_O
you truly write suspensful stories! Please never ever stop writing Sam & Dean adventures, they are with one the best stories I have read for a long time.
SumthinWicked chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I can't tell you how many times I have read the scene where Dean holds Sam through his pain of turning to stone. Amazing and plenty of fluff! :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
'We could've had something special..then you went all crazy-ass witch.' Does that not sound appropriate for Margerie? Good job on the story though.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Snakes suck.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
ITS A WONDER WHY THERES A CUSS WORD THATS ONE LETTER AWAY FROM WITH! I WILL KILL HER AND SLIT HER STOMACH OPENNA