Reviews for Stone Cold Crazy
SumthinWicked chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I can't tell you how many times I have read the scene where Dean holds Sam through his pain of turning to stone. Amazing and plenty of fluff! :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
'We could've had something special..then you went all crazy-ass witch.' Does that not sound appropriate for Margerie? Good job on the story though.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Snakes suck.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
ITS A WONDER WHY THERES A CUSS WORD THATS ONE LETTER AWAY FROM WITH! I WILL KILL HER AND SLIT HER STOMACH OPENNA
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Oh my god, things just do not work out well for them, do they?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Definitely a disaster recipe. Then again, with these two, what else is there? Poor boys. And if my little baby dies Imma call Lucifer and blow some crap up.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm going with recipe for awesomeness and disaster.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
wooow, nice thing a basilisk then
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
"How'd I end up the only able-bodied person on this job?" Bobby said ruefully and followed a swaying Dean who followed a limping Sam. "This is goin' real well."

Bahahahaha! Loved this line! Bobby totally has a point and the image in my head is just making me giggle non stop ;) Moving onto the next chapter! This one was awesome as walways! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
AHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE! You write amazing! Where do you get these ideas from woman? They rock! :D Awesome work! Next chapter, I'm coming!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Okay, this is already giving me the heebie jeebies. *shudders* Moving onto the next chapter :)
Jenjoremy chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Wow. If I had been reading this in real time, I would be seriously pissed at you! Fortunately, the next story is already published, so I don't have to send you irritated emails!
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
And we are sooooo glad you are not fighting your addiction!
shookenuppepsi chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Gotta love limp!Sam, especially when he literally is limping and being heroic at the same time. Your creation of the basilisk was great, well-rounded with it's strengths and weaknesses. The hydrophobia thing was especially neat. Awesome story! Now I gotta go read the sequel.
Lady of Eryn Galen chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Seriously, that's how you end it?! I do need sleep, you know? Anyways, I can see why you're so proud of this story. It's brilliant and the jump to the sequel was great too. You got the boys personality down to a T as always. like you invented them or something and even Bobby's way of speaking seems flawless to me. I hear their voices when I read that. Keep it up and gift me with more. And we're running a little short on young Winchesters too ;) Looking forward to reading more, as always. See you in the sequels review section.