Reviews for Kitten Troubles
GreenDrkness chapter 29 . 1/3
Aww that was a cute story though to be honest I was waiting for the Lemon:D
Keep on the writes
ShadowFire91 chapter 29 . 1/3
I realised, that I never finished reading your story until now...
Shame on me.
I enjoyed reading your story. It was nice.
Go on like this :)
greetings SHadowFire :)
nij2401 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow... good so far but... Harry wouldn't harm a house-elf, would he? And why is Lupin alive? And WHERE are Ron and Hermione?
Futaira chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
I dont understand how alight show managed to convince the DarkLord Voldermort.

A clearer explanation please.
Ya0iLover chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
lol. he's the who tranfigure voldemort...and he dont know he changed him into a cat?! lol!
ShadowFire91 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Interesting story so far.
Go on like this.
greetings ShadowFire :)
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
LOL WTF IS THIS?!

But seriously, what the hell? Were you tripping when you wrote this?
Remus' daughter chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
Awwww it's over I'll miss it
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
It seems silly to ask your viewers to vote for one of his possible forms when you'd already set up one in particular. You've already mentioned that he detested his snake form, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to turn around and say "How about I stay this way and give up everything I've worked so hard for all my life!" That's a pretty big plot flaw, I should think.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Is this crack? I don't want to hate on you too much because no doubt you're very young, but this story is ridiculous! What made you think it was a good idea to put streaks in Harry's hair, hmm? Because we all know dark lords just LOVE getting their hair done. Do you have any idea how many 13 year old's write stories where Harry gets long rainbow hair and they think it's SO cool and unique? WRONG. And what's with the name? Lord "Viper"? Are you kidding me? It's like you're TRYING to make this as silly and cliche as possible!

I can deal with Voldemort getting turned into a kitten, but it's been written a MILLION times before, so if you're going to jump on the band wagon NOW, you have to do a good job. And you haven't. This is just a mess. Please reread this story and try to make it just a bit less... lame?
Mashkai30 chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!

Did you make a sequel?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 29 . 3/19/2014
Well written. I enjoyed it
Makurayami Ookami chapter 28 . 3/19/2014
This was good
lilyflower101 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
yay! your going to write a sequel! thank you! :)
yngoldfogee chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
I've enjoyed your story and look forward to the sequel when you get the chance.